Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 105 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Fulham to lose is my preference.

Keeps it interesting right to the very end.

Said before and much as I do not want to play Fulham in the play offs. I do wonder about how much it will affect either Fulham or Cardiff missing out on automatic at the death. Both have put in huge efforts for an extended period and wonder how much it will take out of them having start again in a three game mini season. At least with us we have pretty much as a club had our heads around being in the play offs for a while come mid May. I'm sure he won't admit it publicly but I imagine Bruce has already told the players that they are preparing for play off right now.

Tim Cahill banned for 3 matches for Millwall, so will miss last game of the season and potentially 1st leg of the playoffs if they get in.

Just out of interest do we want Fulham to win their last 2 now to get the automatic, leaving us with Cardiff in the playoffs?

Or do we want them to lose, while its still mathematically possible for us to get 2nd, even though that'll mean we might get Fulham in the playoffs?

Tricky one.

I don't care to be honest. We're going to have to win at least two more matches this season to get promoted, so for me, it doesn't matter who they are against. We won one and lost one against Cardiff and Fulham, so honours even and in a one-off final (assuming we get there), anything could happen.

Realistically I don't think Fulham could lose to Sunderland if they tried , and then they would only have to beat Small Heath to possibly go up.

I can also see Cardiff getting beat or drawing at Hull so I think I would be backing Fulham at this moment.

I’ve now watched the best part of two European semi finals. Yet to see a good goalkeeper! Some pathetically soft goals conceded...

All kicking off in the Europa semi-final at the Emirates - Atletico down to 10 men and Simeone also sent off. And Arsenal totally unable to take advantage - 0-0 at half-time.