O/T What to watch or do when you're isolated | Page 7 | Vital Football

O/T What to watch or do when you're isolated

Watched Tolkien on SKY....excellent acting and the scene setting of the era was superb.

Not an action film but showed what shaped the man to eventually write the Lord of the Rings works.

It will not be everyone's cup of tea but I thought the upper class cameradery it displayed as he was growing up/informative years, was poignant and certainly helped understand how it shaped the eventual book storylines.

Watched Tolkien on SKY....excellent acting and the scene setting of the era was superb.

Not an action film but showed what shaped the man to eventually write the Lord of the Rings works.

It will not be everyone's cup of tea but I thought the upper class cameradery it displayed as he was growing up/informative years, was poignant and certainly helped understand how it shaped the eventual book storylines.
Sorry pressed the wrong button.

This was so funny, me and the Mrs really did LOL ( Watch it on your smart telly )

Saw the original series in black and white...always loved Leslie Nielsen and his Drebben character....I remember reading an interview by a snippy Sunday Times columnist in the magazine years ago...she chose an upmarket snooty restaurant to do the interview...half way through Nielsen dat on his whoopy cushion, leapt to his feetnand said In a loud voice “Really Madam” or something like it....great character... one of Canada’s finest.

On to series 3 of Killing Eve. Both lead actresses have had work done. Fillers, botox boob jobs.

Are there any ladies out there natural anymore?

Just finished Gangs of London on Sky Atlantic. Very violent, quite a few twists. Possibly not everyones cup of tea but I pretty much binged it.

Tiger King. It's utterly bonkers meaning it's perfect for lockdown.

Watched The Lighthouse last week. Definitely not one to watch if you're feeling uneasy or struggling with things atm.

Westworld. If we're still around by then it's good to know we'll be looking to make ammends for everything lol.

Last edited: