NUFC 'Takeover' Thread | Page 59 | Vital Football

NUFC 'Takeover' Thread

If he wants to sell for £350m he had better make it into a £350m club, and fast.

He has 10 days to get in a quality striker, a left back and number 10. Failing that, if Rafa liked the way Atsu played in the middle, an extra winger would come in handy too. There are other areas where player trades would make this look like a mid table squad and NUFC a £350 business.

My thoughts also Rexn, this club could easily be worth 350m if they had the team and infrastructure sorted. In reality we stumble from one crisis to another. Surely Ashley would have heard the references to his tenure at the game last night and realise it would be best to hand over the keys and take his signs, all 137 of them with him.

Think that greedy fucking fat **** has took enough cash out of the club, wish he would just fuck off and die! Lowlife scumbag, hope his helicopter falls from the sky and he's stuck in the cab with a few gallons of burning jet fuel.

Mcnamee67 - 21/1/2018 16:30

My thoughts also Rexn, this club could easily be worth 350m if they had the team and infrastructure sorted. In reality we stumble from one crisis to another. Surely Ashley would have heard the references to his tenure at the game last night and realise it would be best to hand over the keys and take his signs, all 137 of them with him.

Spot on that lads, get the house in order if you want top dollar. You have to wonder 'though, if he is serious about selling why not just take the money on offer and let someone else pay for the "renovations"? I must be missing something.

crooktownmags - 21/1/2018 17:40

Mcnamee67 - 21/1/2018 16:30

Spot on that lads, get the house in order if you want top dollar. You have to wonder 'though, if he is serious about selling why not just take the money on offer and let someone else pay for the "renovations"? I must be missing something.

Cos he's a greedy **** who wants as much cash as he can possibly get and there's no limit of dirty tricks he will pull to try and get it.

Do we think he will be at the Burnley game mid-week???

Will he fuck, the yellow backed coward, would not like to think he would get a hard time, so like the fucking parasitic waste of piss he is, he will bottle it.

Would love to think the way he is fucking around with PCP, will affect his future dealings with the city, and prospective backers for the SD Jumble sale.

It surprise's me he has made a penny, if he goes on like this with other negotiations, although I have heard first hand how he struck a deal with Under Armour, basically a licencing deal, with junk made in far east. Normal UA gear is top quality, watch out for the shite he purports to seel it aint the same..

Heard something about PCP turning their attention to Leeds and guess who their new manager will be?

Just think what could be been and that fat fucking prick is still breathing.

From their point of view. Makes reasonable business sense. Both 1 club cities, cheaper to buy, both historically big well supported clubs and both potentially next season in the same divison !

ukrocks0007 - 22/1/2018 06:43

Heard something about PCP turning their attention to Leeds and guess who their new manager will be?

Just think what could be been and that fat fucking prick is still breathing.

Would say that is the only other true sleeping giant in the 4 leagues, 1 club city and all that.

If they did move for it, what would the happy clappers have to say about that, bet a deal could be done in no time, because they have owners that may actually want to sell, not use it as a smokescreen not to invest.

Sadly, the actions, and his ability to get away with the same scenario year after year, without significant disruption, bar a few shouts, means it will continue, he is playing the fans like a fiddle.....

"The fans need to get together and protest. This can take shape in many forms, but it needs to be organised, just like SackPardew was organised. Sadly, AshleyOut has never had that level of organisation so far but it needs to be backed by the fans.

Backing Rafa and the team can only go so far. Rafa himself can only do so much. If we do not protest out of respect to Rafa Benitez, then he may still well leave in the summer"

How much more fucking naive/deluded can Abdul Basit be ?

For the millionth time,Rafa is employed by Ashley, he's not a separate entity.

Rafa is a separate entity and professionalism shouldn't be confused with anything else.

With him there's been very little of the usual cliched shite that Pardew and co spun but proper informative sentences.

Even today when pressed on the transfer targets, he said that his list was with Ashley and Charnley on January 1st with plans A, B and C on. His work is done and the message loud and clear.

Keegan walked and would have walked again under the same conditions as Rafa but I sometimes wonder would it have had a better result long term if he'd stayed.

PieMag - 26/1/2018 15:09

"The fans need to get together and protest. This can take shape in many forms, but it needs to be organised, just like SackPardew was organised. Sadly, AshleyOut has never had that level of organisation so far but it needs to be backed by the fans.

Backing Rafa and the team can only go so far. Rafa himself can only do so much. If we do not protest out of respect to Rafa Benitez, then he may still well leave in the summer"

How much more fucking naive/deluded can Abdul Basit be ?

For the millionth time,Rafa is employed by Ashley, he's not a separate entity.
Spot on.

Rafa is deflecting the flak from Ashleys door and Ashley is loving it.Everyone loves Rafa and it is masking the shite going on.
We are not for sale and we are not signing anyone.Its simple.
As long as Rafa is here a lot of people think things will change.Its not going to no matter who is in charge.
Keegan refused to be the deflector of flak for the fat one.Rafa needs to do the same.
At the end of the day the more popular the manager the easier it is for Ashley to laugh and take the piss.
Change is needed but change wont happen as long as Ashley is making money out of the club.44000 turned up for the Luton cup game.If say Pardew or Carver were here,that attendance wouldve been nowhere near that.Its on the back of Rafas popularity.
If any of us were in Ashleys shoes and owned the club and the sold out signs kept going up,if you get away with anything,not sign anyone,get free advertising and put Rafa in front of a camera to say the same things every week,transfer window.Would you sell?Would you fuck.

I don't think Rafa is Ashley's puppet. Rafa is constantly putting the ball back in Ashley's corner and hopefully putting the blame firmly at his door.
People calling for Rafa to walk etc .... has he walked from previous jobs ? Maybe it's not his M.O
I do think he sees parallels between us and Liverpool and his affection with that city and it's people is well documented. He is an integral part of any takeover by PCP , he was also manager of Liverpool when they dipped their toe in the water about taking over them, maybe he has invested in that group who knows .... I just don't think he's the chairman's bitch! I do think he is a genuine football man who would like to see the back of Ashley .

If Rafa walks who the fuck are you going to replace him with. A Gordon Lee, McGarry, Charlton, Smith, Dalglish, Gullit, Souness, Roeder, Allardyce, Houghton, Kinnear, Pardew, Carver or maybe a McLaren.

vin1892 - 26/1/2018 19:06

If Rafa walks who the fuck are you going to replace him with. A Gordon Lee, McGarry, Charlton, Smith, Dalglish, Gullit, Souness, Roeder, Allardyce, Houghton, Kinnear, Pardew, Carver or maybe a McLaren.

That's not our problem vin,it would and should be Ashley's though.

As it stands our owner is on cruise control.

That's down to Rafa.

The Pyrry - 26/1/2018 18:13

I just don't think he's the chairman's bitch! I do think he is a genuine football man who would like to see the back of Ashley .

Fair point TP,but I can't see how anyone can deny he's proving to be a far better bitch than Pardew ever was.

Willingly or not.....