NUFC 'Takeover' Thread | Page 58 | Vital Football

NUFC 'Takeover' Thread

Will you lot give it a fuckin rest.Start another thread and argue on there.Like fuckin 5yr olds.Thought we had left all this behind when cuckfan got banned.Discuss the subject of the thread or do us all a favour and dont bother.

Coming from two of the group who followed another poster around the board, asking for him to be banned.

Like 5 year olds.

The level of support on here for a narcissistic ****** who has no interest in Newcastle United is fucking disturbing

When you get a veiled threat of solicitors being involved for calling it as you see it it really is game over

McCreery - 20/1/2018 22:27

The level of support on here for a narcissistic ****** who has no interest in Newcastle United is fucking disturbing

When you get a veiled threat of solicitors being involved for calling it as you see it it really is game over

I am not in support of anyone on here,so hope you dont include me in that.Agree and disagree with a lot.The same way people might think I post shite.
Isnt that the meaning of the board.To debate.Just dont think there is a need for name calling(unless its Ashley and I am guilty of that).Surely we are all past that.
Lets just debate the thread in question.Thats all I want to see.Probably others do too.I dont know,I speak for myself and thats it.

markylad74 - 20/1/2018 19:48

Can you show me the post(s)where we asked for him to be banned ?

I probably could if I could be arsed, Mark.

But as this is an anonymous, largely irrelevant messageboard, I can't :19:

Back on thread I think as im not sure if this should go in the January window one but a bit of shite in the Sunday papers saying that Ashley is holding firm on a takeover until he sees the bag full of money, which is obvious. Also that it says Rafa can spend what it takes to keep us up.

Once you stop laughing, it's in this link.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mike-ashley-tells-rafa-benitez-11886877

Neppos - 20/1/2018 23:02

markylad74 - 20/1/2018 19:48

Can you show me the post(s)where we asked for him to be banned ?

I probably could if I could be arsed, Mark.

But as this is an anonymous, largely irrelevant messageboard, I can't :19:

I must confess I did, reluctantly because for me he was spoiling the forum. Not proud of my actions but in my humble opinion the forum is better without Cuckfan. I assume that's who we are talking about.

People are entitled to their opinions on here whether we agree with them or not.
What is unacceptable is this constant off thread arguing and slating that goes on without much monitoring.
That's why the numbers on here have dipped and will continue to dip.

I reckon the deal might still happen.

Everything points to it not happening but part of me thinks it might yet.

As far as I'm concerned Rafa is doing the best job he can under the circumstances. I've got nothing but good things to say about him.

Looks like Ashley's price is £350m.

https://www.thenational.ae/business/exclusive-newcastle-united-bidder-pcp-shows-size-is-not-everything-1.697373

Toon_NoMatterWot - 21/1/2018 15:06

Looks like Ashley's price is £350m.

https://www.thenational.ae/business/exclusive-newcastle-united-bidder-pcp-shows-size-is-not-everything-1.697373

Nobody will paid that Toony, a £300m bid would be the max, its worth. The fact he does not wish to relinquish control, shows how much he is creaming off the place.