Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough sponsored by Lavish US Weddings 4 U | Page 15 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough sponsored by Lavish US Weddings 4 U

The club is a shambles. Last night was a new low, even the players have given up.
Hughton has obviously lost the dressing room.
What a mess.
Wilder for me. Anyone else, particularly any total random appointment will demonstrate the lack of interest from the owner.
I think they need to sell up.

Few scenarios. Club to go up for sale and we soldier on with CH or sack and appoint Brazil/Reid

Club panic, aren't going up for sale, scrap these new model and appoint Wilder

Or, Murphy gets his man from Europe and starts to implement his philosophy.

I'll be fucked if i know what they'll do.

Few scenarios. Club to go up for sale and we soldier on with CH or sack and appoint Brazil/Reid

Club panic, aren't going up for sale, scrap these new model and appoint Wilder

Or, Murphy gets his man from Europe and starts to implement his philosophy.

I'll be fucked if i know what they'll do.
No one knows what this lot will do..not many if any decent managers will want this job.

The club is a shambles. Last night was a new low, even the players have given up.
Hughton has obviously lost the dressing room.
What a mess.
Wilder for me. Anyone else, particularly any total random appointment will demonstrate the lack of interest from the owner.
I think they need to sell up.
Some of the players looked broken at the end last night. Lolley looked so upset, as did Johnson. Grabban less so, more keen to get to his phone to give his agent a bell perhaps.

Some of the players looked broken at the end last night. Lolley looked so upset, as did Johnson. Grabban less so, more keen to get to his phone to give his agent a bell perhaps.
Do you think they are still playing for Hughton Pope? I honestly have no idea, but I’d be curious what the players themselves would have to say about whether he should be sacked or not.

Noticed Johnson Popey, his expression was one of utter disbelief, he will be clearly considering his future at the club, he never signed that contract right ?

The new manager is going to have to be pretty special because we have some gaping holes in this squad.

It does'nt really matter who the manager is nothing changes on the pitch.

I don’t believe that. We’ve got some good players here , just no self belief and stifled by Hughton. His whole tenure has been a nightmare. If the change is made now , with a fresh approach and an injection of confidence we will start climbing the table.

I don’t believe that. We’ve got some good players here , just no self belief and stifled by Hughton. His whole tenure has been a nightmare. If the change is made now , with a fresh approach and an injection of confidence we will start climbing the table.

I've been wondering about this, I would think our best 11 should be at least competitive in this league, strikers are a problem though and maybe centre midfield too. But maybe the players also see that behind the scenes things are chaotic, they can't be totally sheltered from that ?

I've been wondering about this, I would think our best 11 should be at least competitive in this league, strikers are a problem though and maybe centre midfield too. But maybe the players also see that behind the scenes things are chaotic, they can't be totally sheltered from that ?

By all reports we have some good hungry exciting young players in the u23s including strikers . It’s time to start blooding them and getting them involved, some of our current first team squad aren’t fit to wear the shirt so let’s start getting a few youngsters in who will bust a gut for a first team place. It’s got to be better what we’re witnessing now ?!!