Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough sponsored by Lavish US Weddings 4 U | Page 16 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough sponsored by Lavish US Weddings 4 U

Thought we had a perfect set of dominos last night. Mbe Soh is not a right back and provided nothing going forward. That meant we could only play out from the back on one side. That meant that Horvath was always in two minds what to do . He is obviously used to kicking it long. He was confused from early on by the lack of options he had, which ultimately cost the second goal and ruined the game. Thought Lowe was MOTM , but only against some pretty poor competition. Garner was poor for the fourth game on the trot, Zinc is forced to try too hard because he knows the others are useless, Johnson is good on the ball, but provides a very low work rate , and along with Grabban (who was almost in central midfield) provided no defensive cover.

Anyway what do we know about Alex Neil, that can't be coincidence that he was there last night ?

Didn't Preston sack him as he was taking them down ?
pretty sure they were dropping like a stone until they sacked him. It even looked at one point if we might overtake them.

so perfect fit then.

I don’t believe that. We’ve got some good players here , just no self belief and stifled by Hughton. His whole tenure has been a nightmare. If the change is made now , with a fresh approach and an injection of confidence we will start climbing the table.
I agree Payola it’s not irrelevant. Yes the club owners are terrible but a manager who has something about him has to get better results than this

Some of the players looked broken at the end last night. Lolley looked so upset, as did Johnson. Grabban less so, more keen to get to his phone to give his agent a bell perhaps.
Grabban came across and clapped the BC and TE for a couple of minutes after the game. Yes they all looked upset, as you would expect, as they know what that result inevitably means for CH.

On Sunday we achieved our worst start for 108 years. Anyone know what we have to do to extend our record, or achieve our worst start ever ? (A bit more specific than keep losing !).

By all reports we have some good hungry exciting young players in the u23s including strikers . It’s time to start blooding them and getting them involved, some of our current first team squad aren’t fit to wear the shirt so let’s start getting a few youngsters in who will bust a gut for a first team place. It’s got to be better what we’re witnessing now ?!!

Love to see young players coming through, not sure if bringing them into a struggling side is a good idea. Do we have any strikers who might be ready, Swann is only one I know much about.

I agree Payola it’s not irrelevant. Yes the club owners are terrible but a manager who has something about him has to get better results than this

There is NO manager that currently exists in world football that could get results at Nottingham Forest Football Club.

The thing is the owners appointed Hughton , a proven manager with a great CV at this level so they obviously wanted success, I don’t know if it’s FFP stifling us from really spending - but then again didn’t they sign carvhalo for 12m or was that fawaz ? I can’t keep up anymore . We always seem to get shat on.

Love to see young players coming through, not sure if bringing them into a struggling side is a good idea. Do we have any strikers who might be ready, Swann is only one I know much about.

With the rose tinted glasses on, League one might give us a good chance to bed a few in, starting our momentum towards the Premier League............................

Thought we had a perfect set of dominos last night. Mbe Soh is not a right back and provided nothing going forward. That meant we could only play out from the back on one side. That meant that Horvath was always in two minds what to do . He is obviously used to kicking it long. He was confused from early on by the lack of options he had, which ultimately cost the second goal and ruined the game. Thought Lowe was MOTM , but only against some pretty poor competition. Garner was poor for the fourth game on the trot, Zinc is forced to try too hard because he knows the others are useless, Johnson is good on the ball, but provides a very low work rate , and along with Grabban (who was almost in central midfield) provided no defensive cover.

Playing soh at RB was a disaster, felt for horvath as he did well aside from that, I would play him again next match.

Even a manager without anything about him would get better results than this. It us almost impossible not to. As I put the other day, even if f I were manager, and just selected 11 players snd said run around, it would not accrue fewer points.

You’re wrong . This has happened time and again- new man comes in and things turn around rapidly . We are nowhere near as bad as the results and performances suggest.

We are completely outclassed in this division in terms of ability, personnel, tactics, spirit and desire.

Then when you factor in the chaos in the upper echelons of the club, you realise that it's pointless.

We might manage to bring someone that could just about save us from relegation, but with the current ownership, it really does just seem like a matter of time before the inevitable happens.

You’re wrong . This has happened time and again- new man comes in and things turn around rapidly . We are nowhere near as bad as the results and performances suggest.

I think you are underestimating the behind the scenes confusion, chaos that is reverberating around the whole club through to the players. The club's in a mess. The new guy Murphy is as confused as the rest and this was meant to be a new begining.

I'm saying the owner wants out.

Julian Larsson, konate, and fornah should be intergrated into the first team now .

New man in now - fresh approach - injection of self belief and we will be fine. We ARE NOT getting relegated. I predict mid table finish or better if Hughton goes now. It’s football not rocket science.