Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough sponsored by Lavish US Weddings 4 U | Page 17 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest vs Middlesbrough sponsored by Lavish US Weddings 4 U

So the Athletic are reporting that those leaked Lyle Taylor WhatsApps were genuine. An interesting article from Paul Taylor and Daniel Taylor analysing his demise - can copy and post on here for those of you who don't subscribe if you'd like.

So the Athletic are reporting that those leaked Lyle Taylor WhatsApps were genuine. An interesting article from Paul Taylor and Daniel Taylor analysing his demise - can copy and post on here for those of you who don't subscribe if you'd like.

Haha no way about the WhatsApp?? Please do

FFS. How many times do you want to mention a different Taylor in the same post? FFS.

I saw a cut of that but would love to read the whole article. Certainly looked an interesting read.

I've taken a dislike to him based on orchestrating the worst transfer window in our history and leading us to almost certain relegation, whilst writing in the programme that he has achieved his targets in the window
it isnt the worst transfer window in th last 3 seasons never mind in history.
Hughton wanted a new goalie. he got one
Hughton wanted new fullbacks he got several
Hughton wanted Garner back as priority. he got him
Hughton wantd creative attacking players, he got Zinc and Silva
Hughton wantd a striker.. . we failed here but we did have several good offers accepted up to 4.5million quid who tuned the botom of the league club down, despite deals done with their clubs. from all over the world too.
Fans wanted to keep Woz and BJ, despite them being worth millions and having offers on the table, generally because we are tired of having to sell our best talent for 20 years.

I suppose he also tred to give the manager who was crap for 40 odd games a chance because there were continual cries about continual sackings.

Once every fan including Pebble has to give up on defending Hughon he has sacked him.

Hes also go rid of about 10 crap players and saved us a fortume and brought the age down that most of us wanted too and all this within like 2 months of the job at a club that you say is a shambles

Why would anybody want to get rid of a guy like that? So , no I just dont get the negativity at all. towards him, it just seems so far out of touch with reality