Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff | Page 5 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff

Unsure why you mention Latics fans as last weeks gathering was entirely peaceful, good natured and self policed.

The mention of Latics fans was for the gathering at the stadium and the risk to health it could cause just the same with the march in London and the gatherings in Glasgow.

The rubber bullets and tear gas was aimed at the violent yobs that go out to deliberately cause trouble.

Though lots of stupid things are done in football grounds in the (supposed) name of supporting your club, this must be up there with the most stupid ... ever.

A snippet from the Rangers vs Celtic text commentary on the BBC website:

Posted at 13:0413:04
Delay to clear broken glass
There's a delay to the re-start as the match officials examine a broken bottle that has been thrown into the Celtic penalty area.
Ground staff are called upon to remove the pieces of glass.

Though lots of stupid things are done in football grounds in the (supposed) name of supporting your club, this must be up there with the most stupid ... ever.

A snippet from the Rangers vs Celtic text commentary on the BBC website:

Posted at 13:0413:04
Delay to clear broken glass
There's a delay to the re-start as the match officials examine a broken bottle that has been thrown into the Celtic penalty area.
Ground staff are called upon to remove the pieces of glass.

Maybe Kirkland was in goal and his back finally went.

On a more serious note I agree it’s absolutely ludicrous.

Season not over yet n at least last season league title win stopped them fuckers.....
Season is well and truly finished and as for the fukkers comment well that sums you up and just to correct you Celtic sing about Ireland and at times the ira which I despise but it’s a cause that rightly or wrongly they believe in . Rangers sing about Catholicism nationalists and catholics. I’m a Protestant Celtic fan and the difference is stark sectarian bile pours from them.

Season is well and truly finished and as for the fukkers comment well that sums you up and just to correct you Celtic sing about Ireland and at times the ira which I despise but it’s a cause that rightly or wrongly they believe in . Rangers sing about Catholicism nationalists and catholics. I’m a Protestant Celtic fan and the difference is stark sectarian bile pours from them.

'that sums you up'.....so you can tell from a tongue in cheek comment what I'm all about the JJ...I was merely trying to have a dig back at T&C in my reply.
I'm a no religion Gers supporter & think the religious bile from BOTH sides is from the dark ages & doesn't belong anywhere in society.

Fat Ange looks a cracking manager. He can spot a player as well.

Maloney and Caldwell not doing well at Hibs, although they are in the Scottish Cup semi final. They need to beat Hearts away next week to finish in that top six before the league splits. Maloney is a disciple of Bobby ball and as we know, when it doesn't work it can be infuriating.

'that sums you up'.....so you can tell from a tongue in cheek comment what I'm all about the JJ...I was merely trying to have a dig back at T&C in my reply.
I'm a no religion Gers supporter & think the religious bile from BOTH sides is from the dark ages & doesn't belong anywhere in society.
It was the fukkers bit but I was letting you know there is a difference between both clubs I can do without the crap as well from my side but the sectarianism is off the scale up here

It was the fukkers bit but I was letting you know there is a difference between both clubs I can do without the crap as well from my side but the sectarianism is off the scale up here

With all due respect I'm fully aware of the differences JJ as well as the bile BOTH sets of supporters bring. It's not acceptable from any supporters & very little / not alot is done to cut this out by the authorities. As to the sectarianism up there....it's like stepping back into Northern Ireland in the 70's.

Not to mention the Celtic physio getting hit on the head with a bottle leaving a large cut and jimmy Mac dodging missiles at the end.

Not to mention, not to mention, not to.....bloody hell JJ for every Celtic player getting hit & players dodging missiles I can give you old firm ref having his head cut open from a Celtic supporter through to Morelos having loads of objects chucked at him... as I said BOTH sets of supporters have more than their fare share of dickheads so there is very little moral high ground you can take here.

ffs how far back to you want to go I was at that game but I’d thought we had moved on from that horrible stuff. Fact is Joe hart had to go back inside and explain he wasn’t going on as there was glass in the park now they have supporters steward police and cctv on and your telling me no one saw it until hart brought it up ffs but batter in with you what aboutery