Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff | Vital Football

Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff

More like "ex-player watch". Congratulations to Leon Balogun! I've got friends in both camps and it's important for Scottish football to have the 2 giants competing again

Its hardly an achievement to win a two horse race for the first time in 10 years.
The Scottich League has only been won on 19 occasions by a club other than Rangers (55) or Celtic (51), since 1890.
Their nearest challengers are Aberdeen (last time 1985), Hearts (last time 1960) and Hibs (last time 1952), each of which have won it 4 times.
It is now 36 years since Aberdeen won it and I think there is a good chance it will be that long again before anyone gets close unless there are fundamental changes in Scottish football.
Rangers should just play Celtic at home and away and the winner on aggregate should take the title and don't bother with all the rest of the matches.
Anyone who takes Scottish football seriously needs to give there head a wobble, its on a par with womens football, pointless rubbish.

Its hardly an achievement to win a two horse race for the first time in 10 years.
The Scottich League has only been won on 19 occasions by a club other than Rangers (55) or Celtic (51), since 1890.
Their nearest challengers are Aberdeen (last time 1985), Hearts (last time 1960) and Hibs (last time 1952), each of which have won it 4 times.
It is now 36 years since Aberdeen won it and I think there is a good chance it will be that long again before anyone gets close unless there are fundamental changes in Scottish football.
Rangers should just play Celtic at home and away and the winner on aggregate should take the title and don't bother with all the rest of the matches.
Anyone who takes Scottish football seriously needs to give there head a wobble, its on a par with womens football, pointless rubbish.

Oh give over JS.....it's a great achievement considering they were liquidated in 2011/12 & in SL4 the following season. So not bad to get back up to the top in a relatively short period. Granted its not as top teir as down here but to say it's on a par with womens football someone definitely needs to give their head a wobble. Oh n let's not forget Dodoo's goal yesterday...not bad considering he was playing in the women league with Rangers not so long back ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh give over JS.....it's a great achievement considering they were liquidated in 2011/12 & in SL4 the following season. So not bad to get back up to the top in a relatively short period. Granted its not as top teir as down here but to say it's on a par with womens football someone definitely needs to give their head a wobble. Oh n let's not forget Dodoo's goal yesterday...not bad considering he was playing in the women league with Rangers not so long back ๐Ÿ˜‰
To get promoted through the leagues like they have and be runners within 7 years, and then win it two years later after being liquidated, just 9 years ago kind of proves my point how shit the standard is outside the top two.
Mickey mouse league, should stick to tossing tree trunks and dressing in skirts.

Load of garbage, I learnt that when Rangers battered us in that pre season friendly.

As for the womens football comment. Hardly pointless rubbish, growing in popularity every year despite the outdated views of old cavemen like you.

To get promoted through the leagues like they have and be runners within 7 years, and then win it two years later after being liquidated, just 9 years ago kind of proves my point how shit the standard is outside the top two.
Mickey mouse league, should stick to tossing tree trunks and dressing in skirts.

:fish: :party::fish:

Load of garbage, I learnt that when Rangers battered us in that pre season friendly.

As for the womens football comment. Hardly pointless rubbish, growing in popularity every year despite the outdated views of old cavemen like you.
I am even more convinced I am right if you are opposing what I have said and agreeing with our skirt wearing friend.
To top it all you are even giving credibility to womans football. Bloody 'ell mon, you can't be serious.
I bet you are a closet peanut clodder as well.

I am even more convinced I am right if you are opposing what I have said and agreeing with our skirt wearing friend.
To top it all you are even giving credibility to womans football. Bloody 'ell mon, you can't be serious.
I bet you are a closet peanut clodder as well.

agreeing with our skirt wearing friend....who might that be JS ๐Ÿค”
I'd think if & it's a big if Rangers n Celtic were to ever play in the English league they'd more than hold their own in the upper reaches of the Championship not to mention the money they'd generate....mite not be alot left of whatever city / town they happened to be playing against ๐Ÿ˜‰