Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff | Page 7 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Rangers, Celtic, Scottish stuff

Jock ... you had a pop at JJ, yet hindley had also said earlier that it was a poor game.

How come you've let hindley keep his cahones, yet you've ripped off those of JJ?
😳

Completely different what I said and what that little green twat said...mine with pain in my heart , his with hatred and trying to take the piss at our lowest moment. He doesn't come on here apart from that reason. Deep down jock knows we didn't show up but are still immensely proud of getting to a major European final, something Celtic can only dream about as they rarely progress past the preliminary rounds these days.

So to jock...come on pal, dust ourselves down and let's go again at the weekend in the other cup final. Ignore the jealous knob as we are the people.

Immaterial who I'm having a pop at imo....if I wanna have a go at JJ who I assume u know is a Celtic supporter then it's up to JJ to have a valid response& not for u to try n butt in, regardless what I've said to HindleyM.......sorry headmaster Moonay 😉

It's a discussion forum ... the whole purpose is to butt in.

JJ praised your player by the way ... maybe he wanted Frankfurt to win, but it seemed a reasonable post to me.

Completely different what I said and what that little green twat said...mine with pain in my heart , his with hatred .

It seems to me that there's a fair bit of hatred in your heart as well as the pain.

What was it you said on the other thread? ... "hatred, hatred, hatred"? Just change political parties to football teams. Is there any point hating the supporters of either?

It's a discussion forum ... the whole purpose is to butt in.

JJ praised your player by the way ... maybe he wanted Frankfurt to win, but it seemed a reasonable post to me.

It seems to me that there's a fair bit of hatred in your heart as well as the pain.

What was it you said on the other thread? ... "hatred, hatred, hatred"? Just change political parties to football teams. Is there any point hating the supporters of either?

On reflection Moonay....my posts / rants were a tad beer filled alongside being pissed off with the result so apologies to urself and JJ.
As to HindleyM....your def right, we just didn't turn up on the night given some of our previous displays in thus competition....hopefully can go a little way to easing the pain by winning the Scottish Cup.

As to HindleyM....your def right, we just didn't turn up on the night given some of our previous displays in thus competition....hopefully can go a little way to easing the pain by winning the Scottish Cup.

I don't have a Scottish team or follow Scottish football in any way, but with nowt else on I watched it via YouTube from about the 65th minute onwards.
I thought it was a half decent game & I thought Rangers were there or thereabouts a match for Eintracht Frankfurt although the defending for their equaliser was poor.
It was also the first time I've ever seen Tavernier play & I wasn't particularly impressed although he was kept very busy by the bloke who, to me, was EF's best player

Il not reply to a sad tit but il reiterate that it was a poor game worst rangers performance after playing great against dortmund braga and red bull. 1st time watching Frankfurt and they weren’t great either and for me it was a poor game but with the perfect ending and if anyone says they would want Bolton to win then there a liar.at least I’m honest with what I say and ps cocklatic no it’s not a typo you can gft

Il not reply to a sad tit but il reiterate that it was a poor game worst rangers performance after playing great against dortmund braga and red bull. 1st time watching Frankfurt and they weren’t great either and for me it was a poor game but with the perfect ending and if anyone says they would want Bolton to win then there a liar.at least I’m honest with what I say and ps cocklatic no it’s not a typo you can gft

FFS JJ ... have you not read Jock's apology.

Calling someone silly names just because they support a different football team !!!
:arrghh:

Sorry Mooney it was said so il not accept the apology as it was a valid post I made and no neither will I .

Up to you I suppose mate, but if someone posts summat whilst under the influence, and then has the balls to apologise for it the day after, it takes a certain kind of person not to accept the apology.

Shame really.

Up to you I suppose mate, but if someone posts summat whilst under the influence, and then has the balls to apologise for it the day after, it takes a certain kind of person not to accept the apology.

Shame really.

Thanks for that Moonay...apologies was sincerely ment. I've even PM'd him but obviously that's not good enough but as you say it must take a 'certain kind of person not to accept it'.....😉

Thing is I’m happy to leave it at that but drink brings out the best and worst of us but it also brings out the true person imo the hatred I never said anything wrong about rangers yes I wanted them to lose but my assessment was bang on. Bitter and twisted celtic fan that’s what you think of all celtic fans as you don’t know me so to me that sums up your hatred of celtic.

Thing is I’m happy to leave it at that but drink brings out the best and worst of us but it also brings out the true person imo the hatred I never said anything wrong about rangers yes I wanted them to lose but my assessment was bang on. Bitter and twisted celtic fan that’s what you think of all celtic fans as you don’t know me so to me that sums up your hatred of celtic.
If if it's any consolation to you Jimmy, i am neither a celtic, rangers or indeed any other Scottish team fan, I want any British club to win European or World trophies, but I agree with you it WAS a crap game which I turned off to watch the Northhamton v Mansfield game and only put back on after that had finished.

If if it's any consolation to you Jimmy, i am neither a celtic, rangers or indeed any other Scottish team fan, I want any British club to win European or World trophies, but I agree with you it WAS a crap game which I turned off to watch the Northhamton v Mansfield game and only put back on after that had finished.

You may well be right LMB, but each to their own, I thot it was a typical cup final game with a nervy feel to the game & obv the late drama of a penalty shoot out. I bet the build up & atmosphere at the game was immense but sadly game didn't live up to the expectations...as I said earlier it could have gone either way but congratulations to Eintracht on their win.....

My last thoughts on the whole thing jock are......I thought we set up not to lose rather than trying to win which is never a good sign. I also thought the occasion kind of got to the players who didn't perform anywhere near the level of previous rounds. There was only 1 team trying to win ( big chance at end apart ) and they seemed to have 2 extra players on the park with more time and possession as a result.

As with all painful losses ( Tics, England and the Gers ) my heart will take time but there is another tomorrow to pre-occupy us and distract but it does feel like a huge lost opportunity and who knows when the next chance comes.

So, stiff upper lip owd bean and keep the faith.

Also, big shout out to over 100k Rangers fans who travelled with no reported arrests much to the dismay of those who gleefully awaited carnage. What a support, what a club.

What the hell has all this crap got to do with Latics? It’s spoiling the board. I mean i know I’ve read the thread title but I can’t find anything about Wigan and it’s deeply disturbing and upsetting. This drivel is driving posters away. I’ve had enough, I’m leaving. 👋

What the hell has all this crap got to do with Latics? It’s spoiling the board. I mean i know I’ve read the thread title but I can’t find anything about Wigan and it’s deeply disturbing and upsetting. This drivel is driving posters away. I’ve had enough, I’m leaving. 👋

Amen sister. He's such a hypocrite him from Hindley. We used to be very close but I've cut him off now.

Anyway love, how's your piles now and did you get that gel I sent ?

You may well be right LMB, but each to their own, I thot it was a typical cup final game with a nervy feel to the game & obv the late drama of a penalty shoot out. I bet the build up & atmosphere at the game was immense but sadly game didn't live up to the expectations...as I said earlier it could have gone either way but congratulations to Eintracht on their win.....
That maybe so jock but as a neutral with no affinity it was poor quality and boring the build up and atmosphere was probably amazing but unless you are there it's irrelevant when watching on TV, as I said I turned over to the Northhamton v Mansfield game and turned back to the Rangers game when that was over, that must say something about the game, you cannot be objective as a supporter and I fully understand that but whatever you say it was a poor game as was the FA cup final .