Not Latics - Politics | Page 11 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Politics

Minutiae ? This to and fro emanates from me making a single point - that the article you posted was opinion, and nothing more. A peculiar interpretation of minutiae.

The BBC is left leaning to anyone on the right. It's right leaning to anyone on the left. I can see this ... you choose no to.

I honestly haven't been remotely uppity or agitated ... or labelled anyone with silly terms, or generalise their attitude. Where's that mirror again.

Yes, I think it does matter where it is located for the simple reason it isn't Latics related and more to the point it isn't even fooball related.
This thread needs moving to off topic, do your job Arthur or resign.

Don't be such a smacked arse.

You can see the title. You know what's being discussed in here. Stay off the thread. Simple.

As for suggesting Arthur should resign, I think you need to give your head a wobble.

You can see the title. You know what's being discussed in here. Stay off the thread. Simple.

Not the point mate, whether you like it or not it shouldn't be where it is.
I like having a smacked arse anyway, perhaps we can start a thread on kinky fetishes, I bet that would be off topic.

As for suggesting Arthur should resign, I think you need to give your head a wobble.

If he can't or won't do the job properly, then he shouldn't be doing it.

I've hit a 1000 posts now, so I'll leave now. Its good to see you are still as easy as a 'bedrail' roach to hook Moonay.
See ya.

Two minutes later….

I rest my case.

MiW ...I've known JK since we were about ten. He's always had the ability to be a smacked arse .... nothing changes.

There was nothing uppity or agitated (or nasty or personal) in the comment.

Sorry to disappoint you ...and Tenfut too.

Chubby??? You still doing that self reflection or do you think you’re talking to your wife?

As usual you try and act smarter than what you actually are. And fail. Your first sentence of that post was a statement, yet you incorrectly framed it with a question mark. Therefore there is no question there to answer.

As for your second. It was based on an incorrect assumption that those who are woke aren’t racist or sexist and those who aren’t woke are. And no, I’m not woke.

You are a right charmer

Let's twist again, Chubby

I've said all along I'm personally not going to move threads to off topic. Not sure why you chose to comment on a thread when you point out yourself the thread title - it's clear enough, so I don't know why you bothered reading it if it's so uninteresting. I skim read the first line of every post and nothing more.

Let folk who want to - just get on with it.

When I've had enough of admin (not quite yet) you can volunteer to take it on Jonny, I'll back you.
I thought the sport was, how many insults can we get out of MiW

Who was it on here that said that Johnson was doing OK, but was let down by his colleagues?

Could that person tell me why Johnson does not sack the underperformed colleagues?

I saw him a year or two back in the Con club in Coppull, he still looked a shady fucker. I didn't acknowledge him, and I kept my distance.
I've not seen Jed/Ralph for years.
I think they live together in Copp-puh. Last time I saw em was 18 months ago at my dad's funeral.

I still remember doing laps of the Perch pit, trying to find the best (and most inaccessible) fishing spot. !!!

Last I knew thy lived in a flat on Arcon Estate in Coppull.
Was it Jed or Francis that was in the same year as you at St Marys?????

Only joking, they'll both be getting on a bit now.

Last I knew thy lived in a flat on Arcon Estate in Coppull.
Was it Jed or Francis that was in the same year as you at St Marys?????

Only joking, they'll both be getting on a bit now.

Jed must be 65 (at least) and Franny probably pushing 70, maybe more.

We're all getting on a bit now though !

Jed must be 65 (at least) and Franny probably pushing 70, maybe more.

We're all getting on a bit now though !

we're all getting on a bit now though..... did you think sitting up on your fence that it was a bit like 'Cocoon' then Moonay.....it doesn't make you younger just more indecisive 😉