Not Latics - Politics | Page 12 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Politics

So what? She had nowt to do with the takeover from Phoenix so the thanks was more than likely tongue in cheek.

But yeah, you stick to what you believe.

Takeover "by" Phoenix ... but I know what you meant.

Tongue in cheek ?! ... do you really think Talal could be arsed playing silly little political games when he came on board?

Oh, and thanks, I will ... now you stay off that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine !

;)

Takeover "by" Phoenix ... but I know what you meant.

Tongue in cheek ?! ... do you really think Talal could be arsed playing silly little political games when he came on board?

Oh, and thanks, I will ... now you stay off that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine !

;)
Can't argue nandy tried to find dirt on our new owners
But I'm glad she stood in our corner and has attended a few of our home games this season
Like feck she has
Pollard and nandy worked together hoping Pollard got his way
And those that believe different give your head a wobble

But I'm glad she stood in our corner and has attended a few of our home games this season
Like feck she has
Where did you get your "facts" from? Back of a fag packet?

Like feck she has
😂😂😂

Last edited:
Just found a copy of her C.V.

Achievements:-

References:-

Pollard - Robin Park Athletics Arena, Wigan.

Maurice Lyndsey - Bit ayyd now but worth a shout.

But have to say it,she so called stood our corner
Giving it this giving it that
Why has she not been to one of our games
Sticks out like a sore thumb where she really stood

But have to say it,she so called stood our corner
Giving it this giving it that
Why has she not been to one of our games
Sticks out like a sore thumb where she really stood

I'm not sure that someone has to support (by watching) the football club in order to offer their actual support to the survival of the club.

I'm not sure that someone has to support (by watching) the football club in order to offer their actual support to the survival of the club.
You really are so gullable I'm right I'm right I'm right lol
Your not even a wiganer you know nowt about this town
You really piss me off man is that Saff a mate of yours too

You really are so gullable I'm right I'm right I'm right lol
Your not even a wiganer you know nowt about this town
You really piss me off man is that Saff a mate of yours too

Bicky, please don't show yourself up again like the other night. It was embarrassing, and it seems you're on the same path.

I'm not gullible ..... nor "gullable".
It's not a case of right or wrong, as we're talking about opinions.
Being a Wiganer has bugger all to do with anything.
Your last comment is just a sign of your hatred for anything you don't love.

A few weeks ago, you wanted to be banned ....... why not just avoid posting between teatime and breakfast time?

Nandy didnt even pretended to be a Latics fan or know anything about football.

So if she doesn't suddenly start coming people could say 'see she never cared' and if she did people would say 'look she's only here to jump on the band wagon and try and win votes'. Either way she'd get stick but in reality it's pretty irrelevant to the club moving forward.

I'm not a Labour voter so there is zero political bias in defending her but I think she did help us by applying pressure on the EFL, the admins and raising awareness during the take over.

We'll never know how significant any of her actions truly were but she was the one publicly calling out admin, pushing back on the Spanish when everyone else knew how bad they were but weren't willing to say anything. Maybe without her leaning on the EFL the Spanish might have been waved through and we'd be screwed now or Admin taking the piss even more than they did.

Maybe Nandy only helped because she cynically thought it would win her votes, but I'm not really bothered about her motivation as long as it helped.

Like feck she has
I think maybe Lisa has a few more important things to be worrying about than going to football games!Maybe if the foreign secretary had put his business before pleasure she would have had the time to attend matches!!