Next Manager Thread | Page 79 | Vital Football

Next Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done very well in Portugal and won the league with Sporting which is hard to do with Porto’s dominance but at the same time it would be a choice based on hoping he’s the next big thing rather than being a super ambitious appointment of a proven quantity.
Yeah, why not, give the lad a go, what could possibly go wrong. Loads of good managers come out of Portugal: Mourinho, AVB, Lage, Nuno. Actually, possibly not a bad shout :ROFLMAO:

I'm just going to sit back relax and see what happens, then I'll read all of your posts bitching about the latest debacle :halo:

i'd be delighted to get him in. He can bring Tammy back too.
Would he come in another matter

Hard to know what he's thinking. On one hand he loves the Premier league, he has a soft spot for Villa always saying complimentary things about us, and Roma look like they may struggle to qualify for the Europa League knock out stages.

On the other hand would you swap Rome and a top 4 battle for Aston and a relegation battle?

Worth an enquiry though surely?

Hard to know what he's thinking. On one hand he loves the Premier league, he has a soft spot for Villa always saying complimentary things about us, and Roma look like they may struggle to qualify for the Europa League knock out stages.

On the other hand would you swap Rome and a top 4 battle for Aston and a relegation battle?

Worth an enquiry though surely?

Roma are currently sitting top 4 and the usual title challengers Inter and Juve are looking way off the pace. I'd be surprised if he left Rome for us in our current position. If we were around top 8 we may have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.