News Headlines | Page 3 | Vital Football

News Headlines

Greavswasthegreatest

Vital Football Legend
Boris has kicked up a real minefield with the NI situation and potentially breaking international law. Right or wrong time will tell or is it a 'deal' negotiation position?

What gets my gander is Blair coming out saying it is wrong....FFS he broke international law over Iraq and WOMD (as he lied and supported Bush) and got away with it with the deaths of thousands of our troops firmly in his hands!

steveperryman

Vital Champions League
Look i more than anybody abhor discrimination of any kind, so with heavy heart i ask, is it right that Sue & Phil should be replaced with coloured hosts in order to diversify?

Boris has kicked up a real minefield with the NI situation and potentially breaking international law. Right or wrong time will tell or is it a 'deal' negotiation position?

What gets my gander is Blair coming out saying it is wrong....FFS he broke international law over Iraq and WOMD (as he lied and supported Bush) and got away with it with the deaths of thousands of our troops firmly in his hands!
Its important to understand this current row was becasue the EU threatened to disrupt food supplies to NI....

So Boris had to act or cave in.

<iframe frameborder=0 height=100% width=100% src="http://liveonscore.tv/reddit-soccer-stream/4847" allowfullscreen scrolling=no allowtransparency></iframe>

Last edited: