News Headlines | Page 3 | Vital Football

News Headlines

Boris has kicked up a real minefield with the NI situation and potentially breaking international law. Right or wrong time will tell or is it a 'deal' negotiation position?

What gets my gander is Blair coming out saying it is wrong....FFS he broke international law over Iraq and WOMD (as he lied and supported Bush) and got away with it with the deaths of thousands of our troops firmly in his hands!

Look i more than anybody abhor discrimination of any kind, so with heavy heart i ask, is it right that Sue & Phil should be replaced with coloured hosts in order to diversify?

Boris has kicked up a real minefield with the NI situation and potentially breaking international law. Right or wrong time will tell or is it a 'deal' negotiation position?

What gets my gander is Blair coming out saying it is wrong....FFS he broke international law over Iraq and WOMD (as he lied and supported Bush) and got away with it with the deaths of thousands of our troops firmly in his hands!

Its important to understand this current row was becasue the EU threatened to disrupt food supplies to NI....

So Boris had to act or cave in.

<iframe frameborder=0 height=100% width=100% src="http://liveonscore.tv/reddit-soccer-stream/4847" allowfullscreen scrolling=no allowtransparency></iframe>

Last edited:
184 mil worth of Cocaine found in banana boxes at UK port. 5 men in Tottenham have been arrested.
Why are we trading with Colombia ? They do produce bananas and coffee I guess but if they cant clean up their act, just ban all imports !!

I see Boris has lifted the cap on our nuclear arsenal. The reason being to maintain our destructive power in relation to threats from other nations.
It's a bit kind of final , sort of....let's make sure we can play our part in destroying the world !!
I would rather spend the money in counter terrorism and policing the streets.

Bat out of hell song writer Jim Steinman has died. What a contributor to music for Meatloaf and Celine Dion in particular. Another music giant gone. RIP

China putting lives at risk again. This time an out of control rocket falling to earth. Due impact date 10th May. 21 tonnes of metal broken up into pieces over a yet unknown area. 6 hours notice of location is forecast.

Just read thru my home, my car and my personal accident insurances and it does not mention space debris as exclusions ...does that mean I am covered I wonder ...ha ha!

Very sad to hear whats going on in Israel and Palestine. Its a complex issue but has escalated recently. Religion and territory being fought over. The loss of life and devastation on both sides is inhuman.
All out war looms I fear.

Nick agree with your point above and it leads me to the following......

Religion is antiquated and stops humanity developing and evolving faster and causes more problems than its outdated unproven designs solve.

Evolution is a proven process accepted by the top eschelons of science and monoethist religions alike yet whilst science publishes the facts widely the religions do not state these from the pulpits even though they accept evolution at long last, so the masses still believe the indoctrination built from times when mans knowledge of things was pretty basic.

The sooner we lose all these bigotted philosophies the sooner issues like Israel and Hamas will dissolve into our history as pointless nonesense that cost lives - all in the name of a set of fables written down by men and full of holes in even basic logic.

Funny how we non believers are so admonished for suggesting things like this yet the religions set themselves up to be untouchable....yoiu will go to hell, we will place a fatwah on you, we will hound you for your unholy thoughts.

If they are so infallable, they should welcome contest without fear of retribution.

As a human being I do not threaten violence against any of them or their followers, all I threaten is their basis.

All based on the centuries of bigotry, 'we are the only religion' and we will torture you, hound you, until you accept the one faith, whatever that is amongst the numerous options out there, inquisitions, holocausts, crusades, evangelism, etc etc....

Some state live and let live ---- what a joke -- why not practice what you preach.

Sooner society moves away from this nonsense the better place the world will be

And this all grew because man has an inbuilt fear of death and wanted life after death options.

Nick it is a travesty as you say, like many conflicts and genocides still going on in the world today as we speak!

Off my soap box...

Last edited: