NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 505 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really frustrates me not knowing the exact personel involved in each bid. Because I can’t judge which one would be the best for the club as a result until it’s too late.

Of the alleged three parties still in the game, I would want the one willing to put the most money into the club off the pitch, specifically the academy, whether that be through hiring staff/coaches and/or building new infrastructure for the club, especially since we’ve lost Euxton. The best chance this club has of making any serious money going forward is through that academy producing sellable assets, so if any new owners invests serious money into it, I guarantee that Gregor Rioch will ensure they see a big return on their investment down the line.

According to what Stanley said today(friday) with various supporters groups there is a "ceiling" to what they can charge and they have reached it already.

For what they've done so far.... They've only just had their next set of fee's approved (Ceiling) so if they really have spent all that money in such a short length of time they've gone another step further. Does anything surprise anyone with this "company" any more?

Having a think about this mystery person being local to Wigan... the only person that springs to mind for me is Bill / William Ainscough. Wealth of over half a billion and is involved with many project throughout Wigan, these including the Youth Zone and the brick. Anyone else think this is possible?

Last edited:
Having a think about this mystery person being local to Wigan... the only person that springs to mind for me is Bill / William Ainscough. Wealth of over half a billion and is involved with many project throughout Wigan, these including the Youth Zone and the brick. Anyone else think this is possible?
Can't see it they are not football fans think it's been said before on here
More into rugby
Really no point guessing until it comes out
But as it says 35 min away you can drive to a wide area in 35 min
If traffics not bad lol
How long does it take get to Manchester or Liverpool down east lances Road

There was a business man from bolton linked a while ago- cant remember his name! But i reckon it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.