NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 402 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Admins get a clause for ( Sell on Fees ) for these valuable players,
just in case they are for sold for millions of £s in the future?
That would be the worst thing I could see happening from the whole admin, if it turns out to be true.

Sell players for peanuts and benefit from future profits. It'd be getting bonus pay for doing a bad job.

There are 2 parties who will get bid accepted if they place the right bid and another 2 (Royce and Frampton) that have acceptable bids in as long as proof of funding clears - they have been doing checks for over a week so hopefully they must be close to getting the thumbs up. So you'd like to think at least 1 of them will advance to the EFL check this week.

We’ve heard similar before - it’s very much a case of I’ll believe it when I see it now. There always seems to be a stumbling block that leads to these purported bidders disappearing into the wind, but I guess we’ll see what happens.

Last edited:
The fact everything has gone completely silent with nothing from even supporters in the know must be seen as a good sign. It suggests to me that nobody wants to scupper any potential deal by letting anything slip publically. It is probably why Nixon is scrabbling around with no real info because those close to the club have opted for a complete blackout of information getting out. I maybe wrong but 🤞

Did the Admins get a clause for ( Sell on Fees ) for these valuable players,
just in case they are for sold for millions of £s in the future?
Come on Springy, ......... we've done this one to death.

They'll get the first £250k to be payable, and they'll sell the rights to the remaining value to the new owner for £1.

Reactions: GSM
IF them parasites sell any more young players for peanuts i'll be furious.It's their fault that we are still in this position in their 2ND transfer window as 3 months have been completely pissed away due to their chosen method of giving exclusivity BEFORE the EFL have checked a bid.When in fact it turns out all along the EFL can check a few at once.They even admitted there were several other bids that came in around the same time as well.Surely it would've made sense to accept ALL the proper bids and send them straight to the EFL to scrutinise before offering any exclusivity.Exclusivity should then have been offered to what the EFL deemed the most impressive and suitable one for the club.

They set the tone for how useless they are as soon as that Moore bid was accepted BEFORE the last game when there were SEVERAL interested clubs in him.This pissed Cook off so much he very nearly walked in disgust before one of the biggest ever games in the clubs history.It was ridiculous not to create a bidding war or at least wait till after the game to accept a bid as it could've unsettled the player himself and even his team mates.

As I've said before,them administrators have made a bad situation even worse and the fact that they have 1.8m ring fenced for themselves from the Euxton and Chippy sales no matter what happens AND want to leech a further 250K in add/sell ons is sickening.As I said last night,I worked out we have around 1m to use after Xmas. If them parasites are worried that isn't enough,then they should bloody well use some of their undeserving,extortionate 1.8m fees they have tucked away because it is their fault we are still in this predicament!

Last edited:
.....When in fact it turns out all along the EFL can check a few at once.

I don't believe that's the case YAMS, I believe the EFL did have a rule regarding only submitting one bidder for approval at a time, but they have since relaxed this rule to allow us to NOW submit multiple at once, probably due to the perilous position we now find ourselves in after so much wasted time and possible due to external pressure from the likes of Nandy bashing Rick Parry's ear.

I'm no fan of the admins, but I don't think they had any control or choice in this particular matter at the time of the original Spanish submission.

Come on Springy, ......... we've done this one to death.

They'll get the first £250k to be payable, and they'll sell the rights to the remaining value to the new owner for £1.

I'm sure they said in 1 interview they also wrote in a separate add on for Geldhart on top of that but wouldn't explain why. Can't remember exactly now, believe it was one of the early interviews with Kranser on the SC site.

I don't believe that's the case YAMS, I believe the EFL did have a rule regarding only submitting one bidder for approval at a time, but they have since relaxed this rule to allow us to NOW submit multiple at once, probably due to the perilous position we now find ourselves in after so much wasted time and possible due to external pressure from the likes of Nandy bashing Rick Parry's ear.

I'm no fan of the admins, but I don't think they had any control or choice in this particular matter at the time of the original Spanish submission.

I thought the EFL said they would look at multiple bids at once but Admin were the ones refusing to do that and kept trying to ram the Spanish through.

I'm sure they said in 1 interview they also wrote in a separate add on for Geldhart on top of that but wouldn't explain why. Can't remember exactly now, believe it was one of the early interviews with Kranser on the SC site.
Not sure about that. All I remember is Krasner stating very clearly in one of his briefings about the first £250k and £1 "sell on".

Maybe the Gelhardt issue was taken over by the later arrangement.

I'd like to have firm clarity of this Arthur. But the fact is Cristo was the driving force behind the bid,so why didn't the administrators do proper due diligence on him and their bid before offering exclusivity.He was obviously dodgy and has been investigated for tax purposes and money laundering in the past.They admitted several other bids all came in at once.In that case,why didn't they scrutinise all the acceptable bids and pick the best one to send to the EFL.

I'd like to have firm clarity of this Arthur. But the fact is Cristo was the driving force behind the bid,so why didn't the administrators do proper due diligence on him and their bid before offering exclusivity.He was obviously dodgy and has been investigated for tax purposes and money laundering in the past.They admitted several other bids all came in at once.In that case,why didn't they scrutinise all the acceptable bids and pick the best one to send to the EFL.

You are confusing the roles of the admins and the EFL YAMS.

It is the admins job to sell the club for the best price achievable and any due diligence from them will only focus on the availability to provide funds to buy the club.

The EFL fit and proper O & D test looks into the background of the prospective owners regarding their suitability as Directors and Owners. This would focus on whether there are any reasons why they should be disqualified, such as financial irregularities. They would also request proof of funds to purchase and sustain the club for two seasons, this would be above and beyond what the admins require.

These are two separate organisations looking for different reasons to either pass or fail the bid. The admins are purely looking for the money and are not bothered about their financial history, whereas the EFL are more interested in their backgrounds as long as they have proof of funds.

You will be very disappointed if you are expecting the Admins to weed out any unscrupulous owners, as Krasner has said previously, they do not have a moral issue with the sale, their interest is purely financial.

It is the admins job to sell the club for the best price achievable and any due diligence from them will only focus on the availability to provide funds to buy the club.

The EFL fit and proper O & D test looks into the background of the prospective owners regarding their suitability as Directors and Owners. This would focus on whether there are any reasons why they should be disqualified, such as financial irregularities. They would also request proof of funds to purchase and sustain the club for two seasons, this would be above and beyond what the admins require.

These are two separate organisations looking for different reasons to either pass or fail the bid. The admins are purely looking for the money and are not bothered about their financial history, whereas the EFL are more interested in their backgrounds as long as they have proof of funds.

You will be very disappointed if you are expecting the Admins to weed out any unscrupulous owners, as Krasner has said previously, they do not have a moral issue with the sale, their interest is purely financial.

Yet this very short sighted and negligent from Krasner. He is aware there is a separate efl test so he should be concerned about that also and do sufficient due diligence to ensure they are likely to pass it. Otherwise it is pointless accepting a bid - which they did because they offered to pay running costs. However they had the opportunity to reflect and move on when the efl officially turned down the Spanish - yet just doubled down.

None of them incited their supporters to storm the Capitol though and divided the US along racial lines quite the same as the misogynist, racist, child that is DJ Trump

So saying things mostly on Twitter is worse that killing thousands of people in wars or violating the privacy rights of your all your citizens?

A lot to unpack there, a lot of rhetoric but little context of how things came to happen.

Might be worth considering the justification and normalisation of political violence by the Democratic politicans and mainstream media of Antifa and BLM violence and vandalism for the past year (search for democrats inciting violence on youtube and you'll find some clips that are a lot worse than anything Trump said). Also the 'storming' /occupation of government buildings by left wing protestors in recent years was reported favourably. You can't expect to praise and condone that type of behaviour one side and expect it not to escalate and come from both sides.

Also the failure to seriously address Trump supporters concerns over voter fraud with a the denial of serious investigation and signature audit of the large amounts of evidence is asking for trouble. The media were claiming there was no voter fraud before they even had a chance to investigate it, they say there is no evidence when there are a thousands affidavits, there are statistical anomalies and voter machine errors that look incredibly dubious. No matter how much you may want Trump to lose, election integrity is important to any peaceful transition of power. With the amount of evidence there are questions to by answered, it should have been heard by the Supreme Court as (Bush and Gore was) and if there was a rational explanation then it could've been put to bed and none of this happened. If there was voter fraud the other side would've rioted far, far worse - so it's not just a Trump problem.

We know due to declassified documents the years of and millions of dollars of Russiagate collusion investigations were sanctioned without credible evidence so the idea that the voter fraud cases with vastly more evidence were all thrown out without being heard. Seems like a double standard and is going to cause frustration to rise even further.

Also the relentless demonisation of Trumps supporters for the past 5 years and refusal to accept they have any legitimate concerns by the media and the other side will have played a part. Add in the Hunter Biden stuff that was suppressed or incorrectly dismissed as fabricated by the media makes them feel everyone is against them.

Also considering Trump got something like the highest black and hispanic voter turnout ever for his party i think he wasn't doing a good job being a racist. If you want to look for racism, might be worth having a look at Biden's track record, quotes, associates, policies etc.

There is plenty to critasie Trump for, but he's not the cause of where America is now, he's a symptom of long broken, corrupt political system and dishonest media that play divide and rule at the peoples expense. They keep trying to make the left and right hate each other and blame each other for everything - when it should be the people vs the politicians and the system, but as long as we are distracted fighting each other we will never be able to hold them accountable.

Best to probably leave it there and not take the thread any further off topic.

As I understand it, neither will the EFL choose whose is the best bidder, should multiple bids be received.

It'll be purely whether the bidder(s) in question meet the criteria laid down or not. No way will they pick and choose should more than one bidder pass their tests.

Last edited:

I heard quite early there was absolutely no way that Cristo's bid would pass the EFL test. At the time i had no way to verify if it was true but it appears that was accurate. So apparently whatever the issue with Cristo was it wasn't a surprise that only popped up late in the process.

I understand that the EFL will go into much more depth TB than the administrators can/will regarding any bids.But it would just make much more sense to me if they at least did a bit of homework on the potential bidders before offering exclusivity,especially if there are several other acceptable bids all at once.
This whole process stinks though and is so frustrating.How it is structured regarding bidders and exclusivity should've been looked at years ago after previous administrations.The most sensible method of the EFL looking at a few bids at once and passing a bid BEFORE exclusivity is granted is a no brainer to me.It feels like we are being used as guinea pigs when this should've happened years ago!

It probably deoends

As I understand it, neither will the EFL choose whose is the best bidder, should multiple bids be received.

It'll be purely whether the bidder(s) in question meet the criteria laid down or not. No way will they pick and choose should more than one bidder pass their tests.
There is no way they will approve a bidder who technically ticks the boxes but is not the right owner for the club. There is too much at stake for them after what happened last time. They may have their regulations but they won’t get away with waiving anyone through due to the backlash they would receive

Also the failure to seriously address Trump supporters concerns over voter fraud with a the denial of serious investigation and signature audit of the large amounts of evidence is asking for trouble.

I take it you're aware that Trump supporters (including his own "attorney") brought over 60 cases to various courts, and lost all but one. In none of them was "fraud" put forward as an issue. In fact, when directly asked by the judge, Giuliani stipulated "no", he wasn't alleging fraud.

With the amount of evidence there are questions to by answered, it should have been heard by the Supreme Court as (Bush and Gore was) and if there was a rational explanation then it could've been put to bed and none of this happened.

A case was raised before the Supreme Court. It was dismissed as having no standing.

You have many good points re in the rest of your post ............ but not on these two issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.