NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 400 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not concluding - rhetorical 😉
Just saying IMO enough is enough so either say something, do something (even if that means putting the dosh up themselves as an offer) Rome burned and the Titanic sank while some fiddled or moved deckchairs
Again, it's time for some positive action not more hand wringing gone on too long this.

Sorry mate, but seeing as you haven't really offered any suggestion as to what the could realistically be doing, (I'll ignore the "put up the dosh themselves" option, as we all know that it would be a last resort, and we aren't there yet), I'll still put it down to your own frustration.

Sorry mate, but seeing as you haven't really offered any suggestion as to what the could realistically be doing, (I'll ignore the "put up the dosh themselves" option, as we all know that it would be a last resort, and we aren't there yet), I'll still put it down to your own frustration.
Frustration doesn't come close.
Think I did suggest what they should do - engage with the prospective bidders, align themselves to one of the bids, lump the money into it and get the admins gone.
Positive action not passive hiding behind NDAs is what's needed right now.

Once the SC break the NDA or go behind admins back and do something they shouldn't they will likely be excluded from any future involvement. Thankfully they didn't do this last July as we'd be none the wiser about what's going on now, or last September when the Spanish first appeared, or last December when the Spanish bid was floundering
Have I missed some fundamental details here that have been shared by either the SC or the admins ?
Other than not supporting the Spanish bid I've heard nothing meaningful from the SC or anyone else involved in this shitshow
Just bullshit from the admins, platitudes from the MP, Nothing from the SC less the no to the spanish, nothing from the EFL as to reasons for fit and proper failures. And much hiding behind NDAs.

Frampton was shouting his mouth off when the Spaniards had exclusivity. His silence now is deafening. Two possible reasons:

1. He has funds and is buying the club.

Or

2. He is a Walter Mitty without a pot to piss in and was just after 15 mins of fame, and now the chance is there to buy the club, he's done a disappearing act similar to the one his kids alleged he did.

Frampton was shouting his mouth off when the Spaniards had exclusivity. His silence now is deafening. Two possible reasons:

Or

2. He is a Walter Mitty without a pot to piss in and was just after 15 mins of fame, and now the chance is there to buy the club, he's done a disappearing act similar to the one his kids alleged he did.

Or

Considering the whineing and whingeing what was going on about the Spanish potential takeover from the MP SC Council etc you would have thoght they had an inkling of another potential owner which at the time seemed to be Frampton. Himself was making out that he had tried before to purchase and had millions to invest. Well how come when the Spanish so called backed off (who knows what really happened in this web of deceit) Frampton wasnt there with a fat wad of readys to just walk through the door?

Considering the whineing and whingeing what was going on about the Spanish potential takeover from the MP SC Council etc you would have thoght they had an inkling of another potential owner which at the time seemed to be Frampton. Himself was making out that he had tried before to purchase and had millions to invest. Well how come when the Spanish so called backed off (who knows what really happened in this web of deceit) Frampton wasnt there with a fat wad of readys to just walk through the door?
Spot on that 👍👏👏👏

It seems years ago since Krasner said:

https://www.thebusinessdesk.com/nor...gan-athletic-including-rl-side-wigan-warriors

Mr Krasner said he sent out 50 non-disclosure agreements to interested parties this morning, and has already had three returned,
with proof of funding of £10m each.

I dont doubt it, but at the time, the 50 were looking at a Championship club with lots of valuable players, two training grounds etc. Its like showing prospective house purchasers a Kensington mansion, then saying actually its a Platt Bridge portaloo that hasnt been cleaned for a year.

In the very unlikely event of that being true then it would be my last support for Latics until he had gone. Never has there been such a disgusting human being elected as US President

Considering the amount of needless wars that set the middle east on fire, drone striking civilians, mass illegal spying on innocent citizens, persecution of whiatleblowers, mass incarceration for minor drugs offences, etc commited by so many of his predecessors - he isn't even close to being the worst.

I dont doubt it, but at the time, the 50 were looking at a Championship club with lots of valuable players, two training grounds etc. Its like showing prospective house purchasers a Kensington mansion, then saying actually its a Platt Bridge portaloo that hasnt been cleaned for a year.

Or it is still in the same spot in Kensington but the once beautiful mansion has been demolished and they are open to offers for a pile of rubble.

Could be good place to live again but the rebuilding required is huge.

Surely by now, the Admins must know how to 'flush out'
the time wasters, who are just causing problems and have
no intentions of buying us, and suddenly disappear when
they have to put money on the table.

I really don't understand how or why there are so many time wasters. We all know the heavy cost of running a lower league club - you would think no one would put their toes in the water and waste any time, money or effort unless they were willing to follow through. But it appears people with no realistic way of funding the club keep coming in and only seem to realise they can't afford it after getting involved.

Will we get some kind of resolution this week? Or yet more posturing from all these bidders who are supposed to be ready to go?

There are 2 parties who will get bid accepted if they place the right bid and another 2 (Royce and Frampton) that have acceptable bids in as long as proof of funding clears - they have been doing checks for over a week so hopefully they must be close to getting the thumbs up. So you'd like to think at least 1 of them will advance to the EFL check this week.

We have been left with a shell of a Club, that's hanging on by a thread.
even though we sold 'lots of valuable players' for a pittance.

All these bidders keep appearing and disappearing,
when buying a 'busted' L1 Club.

Well his rumour last Sunday was that we were being eyed by a banned company director with South African connections yet within hours after derision aimed at him on twitter he conveniently stopped mentioning them!This Sunday he claims to know the latest bidders but will not name them but says they have previous football links! If he genuinly knew them he would be talking as he loves the attention!As a few have said on here he is just fishing for reactions!

The South African guy wasnt planned to be an owner but was the front for the consortium he was mentioned by the Atlantic as well as Nixon so unless they both wrong I assume there was interest as it's a bizarre thing to make up. I suspect they are one of administrations 11 bidders that probably includes 6 or 7 other non credible options.

Isn't it time for the SC to proactively throw their weight (and our money) behind one of the bid options to get the admins gone and move our club on.
Understand it's their objective to do what's in the clubs best interest. However life under Begbies is not in any interest of our club.

With the way the new bidding process is with multiple parties competing i imagine they have talked to some / all the main bidders but don't want to nail their colours to any of them in case they don't get it.

If I was them I'd keep my preference to myself for now.

Well some thing as to change Not sure how many are on the supporters club committee. Would only think 6 at the most. I can only speak for my self. But if any. of them. Side with Lenagan. Latics fans alive and pasted away will be disappointed. For some. Who can remember we add a split in the supporters club years ago. One supporters club. At the ground. And one on Woodhouse Lane. Bet not many on here can remember that.

I don't think Lenegan is bidding, but he will be speaking with all of the bidders as they need to have a good working relationships with him sharing the stadium and paying rent.

The Supporters Club will side with who they think is best for the club and won't give the money to anyone they don't believe has our best interest in mind.

Or

Frampton has apparently put in an acceptable offer and he's currently in the process of having his funds checked by admin.

I think it's save to say his silence is down to him being engaged in the process. If he was vocal at this point it would probably be risking breaking some aspect of an NDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.