NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 398 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading what Nixon has said this morning he doesn't know who the new people are but he has his suspicions. Therefore his comments about them having the money and previous experience are supposition and his opinion at the moment.

Reading what Nixon has said this morning he doesn't know who the new people are but he has his suspicions. Therefore his comments about them having the money and previous experience are supposition and his opinion at the moment.

Is there no end to this process, we are no nearer a solution to a takeover.

Let's put Latics up for sale on ebay, set a price and end date,

Is there a PWU podcast out today? Be interested to hear if anyone on the pod has heard anything. JJ was on BBC Manc Radio yesterday before the game. Didn’t say anything we didn’t already know but said he was confident we would get a deal done

So new group have previous football experience and would pass with the EFL
I wonder who it might be
According to nixon and its not the smurf
Come out in next couple days no doubt.
I also notice it’s been what 2 week and still no deposits put down makes you wonder what is actually going on

Is there a PWU podcast out today? Be interested to hear if anyone on the pod has heard anything. JJ was on BBC Manc Radio yesterday before the game. Didn’t say anything we didn’t already know but said he was confident we would get a deal done
Did he say what year or which century?

Come out in next couple days no doubt.
I also notice it’s been what 2 week and still no deposits put down makes you wonder what is actually going on

I'm not totally sure, but I think this is more to do with the Admins stating that they were going to change the process as opposed to none of the bidders being willing or able to actually pay the deposit.

Also, given that the SC said they didn't believe a deposit (and associated exclusivity) was a good thing anyway, I'm not too disheartened by it's absence so far.

What's more important is that those who are interested are still happy with what they see when they've been through the (up to date) contents of the data room, and are still happy to pay a price which won't penalise us in any way.

I think it's fair to say though that we're entitled to have expectations of hearing something "substantial" this week.

So new group have previous football experience and would pass with the EFL
I wonder who it might be
According to nixon and its not the smurf
Well his rumour last Sunday was that we were being eyed by a banned company director with South African connections yet within hours after derision aimed at him on twitter he conveniently stopped mentioning them!This Sunday he claims to know the latest bidders but will not name them but says they have previous football links! If he genuinly knew them he would be talking as he loves the attention!As a few have said on here he is just fishing for reactions!

I'm not totally sure, but I think this is more to do with the Admins stating that they were going to change the process as opposed to none of the bidders being willing or able to actually pay the deposit.

Also, given that the SC said they didn't believe a deposit (and associated exclusivity) was a good thing anyway, I'm not too disheartened by it's absence so far.

What's more important is that those who are interested are still happy with what they see when they've been through the (up to date) contents of the data room, and are still happy to pay a price which won't penalise us in any way.

I think it's fair to say though that we're entitled to have expectations of hearing something "substantial" this week.

Trouble is Moonay, every other day we seem to have a new potential bidder, a possible loss of bidder or a probable sale of a player....in essence we don't know where we are from day to day, what to believe n not to believe...who says what, when why or where, so hard to keep up & know what's REALLY going on. More twists & turns than a drive through Milton Keynes 😉

Bloody Hell moonay. We've had expectations of hearing something "substantial" for the last 6 months or so.
Yep, and at times, we've had something substantial ...........only for it to be subsequently scuppered.

I'm just referring to the current situation where there's obviously at least one seriously interested party, (maybe more), and yet we're not aware of any real progress.

More to the point though, I was specifically responding to Bammy's point re the deposit, and the reasoning why it's maybe understandable why one hasn't been paid yet.

Trouble is Moonay, every other day we seem to have a new potential bidder, a possible loss of bidder or a probable sale of a player....in essence we don't know where we are from day to day, what to believe n not to believe...who says what, when why or where, so hard to keep up & know what's REALLY going on. More twists & turns than a drive through Milton Keynes 😉

Not if you don't listen to Nixon we don't ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.