NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 312 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
"turning nasty"? Not with me it wouldn't.

It was you who accused me of being triggered, yet I'm still not sure why.

Defensive? You sound like it's a competition ........or a fight.

Any road, with all the traffic on this thread today ...................... HAS No-ONE ANY EFFING WORK TO DO ? !!!!

No wonder this country is going to the dogs.
:whist:
Think everyone is sat here hoping for good news very soon unless You're mr iq man

I see MIW has swerved my question about who he thinks would be best for us...

I think we all know who he favoured anyway... :rolleyes:

And the "not specifically" bit is exactly the problem. If it's not under NDA then out with it, if it's under NDA send an anonymous tip off to the local press, scrub that
Send an anonymous tip to Jay Whittle

The problem is if the source is traced then they could well be facing legal consequences. I’d love to hear it directly myself but know that’s not always possible.

Sometimes people need to know who they can trust - they may not trust the MP, they may not trust the SC, they may not trust Barry, but taken collectively they’d be idiots not to trust what the lot of them are saying is accurate.

The problem is if the source is traced then they could well be facing legal consequences. I’d love to hear it directly myself but know that’s not always possible.

Sometimes people need to know who they can trust - they may not trust the MP, they may not trust the SC, they may not trust Barry, but taken collectively they’d be idiots not to trust what the lot of them are saying is accurate.
Your silence is deafening, kiddo... 😉👍

But you trust them because You're their bitch

Yeah - so if they are resubmitting the bid it should tell you the first bid failed, which you’ve just denied happened...
You really do think your something special just because you can’t get your own way and frampton ain’t getting latics because the Spanish ARE THE ONLY ONES to put there money where there mouths are you act like a kid losing his dummy I’m sure my little ones got a spare if u need one if u was actually made in Wigan you would be happy that the Spanish are the ones saving the club end of or otherwise your a intruder and actually a rugby mon n scared your rent n rates are going up so which one are you

Again MiW the problem is they are not "saying" anything other than trust me - doesn't wash with me that.
Issue is when we are "allowed" to hear the truth it may be too late.
Don't think anyone would be concerned enough to not share - if what they have is true and if folk bleed blue they would get it out there no ?
The last insider whistleblower (who was spot on btw) was to be taken to court by Krasner - didn't happen.

Hahahahahaha cop out... :rolleyes: #FramptonsBitch

It confirms my point that some are just desperate and gullible and feel compelled to back a bid without considering what is the most suitable. You could join Bicky on that poster, with your childish name calling you’d fit in a treat.

Again MiW the problem is they are not "saying" anything other than trust me - doesn't wash with me that.
Issue is when we are "allowed" to hear the truth it may be too late.
Don't think anyone would be concerned enough to not share - if what they have is true and if folk bleed blue they would get it out there no ?
The last insider whistleblower (who was spot on btw) was to be taken to court by Krasner - didn't happen.

Then trust them or don’t. Taken collectively I rather trust their judgement over Krasner for example.

It confirms my point that some are just desperate and gullible and feel compelled to back a bid without considering what is the most suitable. You could join Bicky on that poster, with your childish name calling you’d fit in a treat.
Harvey, you're the only one spouting unsubstantiated rubbish today... 👍

PS. When doing future covert PR work for your "Daddy"
...Try to be a little less OBVIOUS :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.