NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 313 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really do think your something special just because you can’t get your own way and frampton ain’t getting latics because the Spanish ARE THE ONLY ONES to put there money where there mouths are you act like a kid losing his dummy I’m sure my little ones got a spare if u need one if u was actually made in Wigan you would be happy that the Spanish are the ones saving the club end of or otherwise your a intruder and actually a rugby mon n scared your rent n rates are going up so which one are you
:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats Bammy ......,, I think you've just beat the site record for "longest sentence without a full stop".

;)

Harvey, you're the only one spouting unsubstantiated rubbish today... 👍

PS. When doing future covert PR work for your "Daddy"
...Try to be a little less OBVIOUS :rolleyes:

Harvey, framptons bitch, leneghans bitch, iq bitch, young pup, daddy, anything else I’ve missed? I’m sensing Bicky and yourself come from the same compromised gene pool.

Yeah - so if they are resubmitting the bid it should tell you the first bid failed, which you’ve just denied happened...

I know its probably semantics but the bid didn't fail, it was rejected as unsuitable due to there being a person or persons who failed the Owners and Directors test. The main person behind the bid was passed as fit and proper and has therefore resubmitted the bid with the inappropriate person(s) removed.

I know its probably semantics but the bid didn't fail, it was rejected as unsuitable due to there being a person or persons who failed the Owners and Directors test. The main person behind the bid was passed as fit and proper and has therefore resubmitted the bid with the inappropriate person(s) removed.

Like you say semantics. Bottom line the efl didn’t approve the bid as suitable, whatever the reason.

Do you think it questions the judgement and suitability of Moreno that he got into bed with the wrong people?

Status
Not open for further replies.