NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 310 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know what "triggered" means.

I've a vision of a bloke shooting two imaginary pistols (his fingertips), before calmly blowing on each one, and then then slotting them away into imaginary holsters.

Not the best look!.
😂😂😂
Basically, it means the moment when the red mist descends, and veins start to bulge in your neck 👍

I'm sorry but from day 1 the admin have stated that anyone who came in to save the club would have to put down a deposit & it was the reason that the initial preferred bidder had that status removed coz they weren't prepared to do so once we'd lost our appeal.
I don't believe that the need for it wasn't contained in the documents but even if we take that as true it was public knowledge so I'd have to agree with another poster who says that it questions the professionalism of their bid that they didn't know. I also don't believe that the admin didn't say one was needed when the bid came in.
In one podcast after he first went public, Frampton was asked directly whether he would have any issue putting a deposit down & he wouldn't give a straight yes or no answer. Apparently that would all depend on this that & the other.
In a second podcast more recently (I think with Jay Whittle) he was asked again & he still didn't give a yes or no answer although it had changed to a well we might but it would come off the value of our bid

I don't particular trust or like the admin team but they'll go with the money. It's what they do & as they've stated they aren't here to act as moralists. They were always going to take the bid that paid off the creditors to their satisfaction & gave them there deposit. So far, Moreno's bid is the only one to have done that.
I've asked Frampton directly on that day that he went public why their bid for exclusivity wasn't accepted & he never replied despite replying to all manner of other questions. There will have been a reason & they've never stated what it is, just that they were told "no"

By what, your offensive characterisation of children in the modern day?
My offensive characterisation?
No pal, that was direct from Frampton's Daughter in Australia, the one he walked out on, the one he wouldn't pay his share for...

Still think "Daddy" is the best option for The 'Tics...???

Status
Not open for further replies.