NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 311 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
My offensive characterisation?
No pal, that was direct from Frampton's Daughter in Australia, the one he walked out on, the one he wouldn't pay his share for...

Still think "Daddy" is the best option for The 'Tics...???

The best option for the club isn’t the Spanish, of that I’m certain.

😂😂😂
Basically, it means the moment when the red mist descends, and veins start to bulge in your neck 👍

Ta ........ but in which case, I really don't understand why you thought I was, yesterday, over on the knee thread.
:shrug:

It''s like Donald again ...... "I won, I won .....bigly".

Nah mate, you didn't.

The bid failed. He associate wasn’t suitable enough. It raises questions as to his judgement.
And again the bid didn’t fail either cristo did that’s why they have rearranged it that’s why it’s going through again with amendments efl told um to change things admin n moreno changed it all as the efl requested you have it in for Spanish for some reason listen look up what he and his wife have done to legenas if you ain’t happy with what they have achieved then you need give your head a firm wobble

Ta ........ but in which case, I really don't understand why you thought I was, yesterday, over on the knee thread.
:shrug:

It''s like Donald again ...... "I won, I won .....bigly".

Nah mate, you didn't.
You jumped on the defensive ...not me.
And no-one won the Argument, I shut it down because it would've ended up turning nasty... 👍

And again the bid didn’t fail either cristo did that’s why they have rearranged it that’s why it’s going through again with amendments efl told um to change things admin n moreno changed it all as the efl requested you have it in for Spanish for some reason listen look up what he and his wife have done to legenas if you ain’t happy with what they have achieved then you need give your head a firm wobble
Wasting your time talking to lenegans bitch

Well to be fair to Barry he has, just not specifically. He’s been on his podcast and from I gather from above twitter to state they aren’t suitable owners. That’s quite explicit and indeed public. As for Kendrick, fear not he said he’ll eventually get around to asking some difficult questions once he’s stopped tweeting about the egg chasers and slagging off the government.
And the "not specifically" bit is exactly the problem. If it's not under NDA then out with it, if it's under NDA send an anonymous tip off to the local press, scrub that
Send an anonymous tip to Jay Whittle

You jumped on the defensive ...not me.
And no-one won the Argument, I shut it down because it would've ended up turning nasty... 👍
"turning nasty"? Not with me it wouldn't.

It was you who accused me of being triggered, yet I'm still not sure why.

Defensive? You sound like it's a competition ........or a fight.

Any road, with all the traffic on this thread today ...................... HAS No-ONE ANY EFFING WORK TO DO ? !!!!

No wonder this country is going to the dogs.
:whist:

"turning nasty"? Not with me it wouldn't.

It was you who accused me of being triggered, yet I'm still not sure why.

Defensive? You sound like it's a competition ........or a fight.

Any road, with all the traffic on this thread today ...................... HAS No-ONE ANY EFFING WORK TO DO ? !!!!

No wonder this country is going to the dogs.
:whist:
:rolleyes:
Bye Mooney 👋

Yeah - so if they are resubmitting the bid it should tell you the first bid failed, which you’ve just denied happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.