New Owners - Part 1 | Page 145 | Vital Football

New Owners - Part 1

Youngish Jom - 5/5/2012 19:58

Depending of course James whether the New Owners have money to invest

I'm not sure if I've understood the rules, but if our wage bill stay as it is, no matter how much they invest, we're teetering on falling foul of FFP?

Was I Wayno ??

Really ? you privvy to the negotiations ?

We will all find out soon enough, right wrong or indifferant what is a FACT is the "Nothing " is happeneing " posts you and yer Pals spent page after page insisting on is looking pretty stupid and this constant bitching is making you look even more pathetic.

:18: :18: Why not go back another 12 months and find more posts :19: :19: :19:

Byes y Bye :18:

PS James they are numerous ways round FFP Stadium naming rights is a source of income for instance, they will have what Rummenige called the tricks up the sleeve

Youngish Jom - 5/5/2012 20:03

Was I Wayno ??

We will all find out soon enough, right wrong or indifferant what is a FACT is the "Nothing " is happeneing " posts you and yer Pals spent page after page insisting on is looking pretty stupid and this constant bitching is making you look even more pathetic.

PS James they are numerous ways round FFP Stadium naming rights is a source of income for instance, they will have what Rummenige called the tricks up the sleeve

Find me a post by me where I said nothing is happening? I will guarantee you cannot :)

It is fairly obvious talks are happening.

:)

Surely that would defeat the object of FFP, and what it is intended to achieve? If the Riverside became know as the Steve Gibson Arena, and he has still able to bankroll them by £10m per season, it surely wouldn't be allowed?

What happened when UEFA looked into the Etihad deal?

wayno_red - 5/5/2012 20:09

Was I Wayno ??

Find me a post by me where I said nothing is happening? I will guarantee you cannot :)

It is fairly obvious talks are happening.

:)

Wayno - just leave it - he has been found out!!

Anyone with half a brain cell can see that - he really does have some kind of mental illness!!

Can we all play nicely and not continually ruin a thread that some of us are actually enjoying for the right reasons.

Gump 1865 - 5/5/2012 20:34

Can we all play nicely and not continually ruin a thread that some of us are actually enjoying for the right reasons.

Agreed, put your dicks away and let us just discuss things without the personal slanging match.

James85 - 5/5/2012 20:11

Surely that would defeat the object of FFP, and what it is intended to achieve? If the Riverside became know as the Steve Gibson Arena, and he has still able to bankroll them by £10m per season, it surely wouldn't be allowed?

What happened when UEFA looked into the Etihad deal?

Nothing they can do James a trick up the sleeve a huge chunk of Citeh Players wages are paid by Ethihad as they apparently are Ambassadors for the Airline.

It has also worked the increase in revenue for that Airline has by all accounts superceded the amount invested in Man City.

Sooner the better Kev, but I think we all know Nottingham Forest will have new owners by the start of next season. It's a depressing wait, but it will happen.

We may not have a starting 11, but we'll have new owners.

Galaxy42 - 6/5/2012 09:36

Sooner the better Kev, but I think we all know Nottingham Forest will have new owners by the start of next season. It's a depressing wait, but it will happen.

We may not have a starting 11, but we'll have new owners.

Maybe some of them can play a bit ? :15:

Well , we can always asked those in the mark crossley charity team to help out if we do not have a starting 11 by the start of next season. Get them suited up - Sheringham , Hodge , Bryan Roy , Jemson , Walker etc. :10:

Received the following via email.

I sincerely hope there is no truth in any of it.

•Three bids for NFFC have been submitted to Seymour Pierce. One is believed to be a group headed by Mark Arthur.

• The FFP confirmation has given MA more flexibility to fund a bid.

•Rumour is that Arthur has been speaking to the family directly and not solely with SP. Arthur’s argument is that he is in the best placed position, to deliver what Doughty wanted – a stand-alone budget, working within FFP, no change of stadium name and not being held to ransom over wages and transfer fees. It is also claimed, that Arthur is offering a retention of ownership to the family (another of the sale terms) and has promised to deliver Doughty’s dream for NFFC.