New Owners - Part 1 | Page 209 | Vital Football

New Owners - Part 1

Not sure whether Cretin from Jom was referring to Mark Arthur there?

John Pye got called that (or worse) after something he said after becoming our shirt sponsor contradicted us being already sold etc and all the info Jom had been feeding at the time. (So jom went on the attack and Pye became a hater overnight! Lol)

I was supposed to be Mark Arthur's mate and built his garage or something in Joms imaginary world! Lol

Bearing in mind I can barely change a lightbulb and struggle to change a fuse in a plug that would have been the shittest garage in Notts.

I met MA once briefly in jubillee club at an event there

Never met Doughty

Never met John Pye

I was supposed to be "chums" with all of them in Joms imaginary universe.

Weren't you, as The Wolf, the Cretin in this example?

Thinking back Jom cleverly turned Pye into the enemy by claiming Pye must want to take over the club himself and was colluding to do it with MA

Hence he was denying the other takeover etc that Jom had already claimed was a done deal

He was an absolute master at his craft. Could talk his way out of anything he had previously claimed

Lol

Not sure whether Cretin from Jom was referring to Mark Arthur there?

John Pye got called that (or worse) after something he said after becoming our shirt sponsor contradicted us being already sold etc and all the info Jom had been feeding at the time. (So jom went on the attack and Pye became a hater overnight! Lol)

I was supposed to be Mark Arthur's mate and built his garage or something in Joms imaginary world! Lol

Bearing in mind I can barely change a lightbulb and struggle to change a fuse in a plug that would have been the shittest garage in Notts.

I met MA once briefly in jubillee club at an event there

Never met Doughty

Never met John Pye

I was supposed to be "chums" with all of them in Joms imaginary universe.
MA was his own worst enemy.

He would quite often avail of the hospitality at Trent Bridge, get pissed, and then start to shoot his gob off.

The main focus of his anger were the supporters, who he did not have a good word for.

Look, jom has said it how he thinks ot is. Very brave to do so but he must be convinced. I don't share joms sources but o too have been hearing for a long time that we are about to be sold to someone very, very rich, back page red top rich, id be very surprised if its not in the papers before the end of the season. Could this also be behind an upturn on form

Another absolute melon