New Owners - Part 1 | Page 144 | Vital Football

New Owners - Part 1

greeneyedforestgirl - 5/5/2012 10:44

ozzyten10 - 5/5/2012 15:36
Info on geddy from freelance journo I know who covers wolves. Also interesting that *bed has been to a number of wolves matches.

*Who is bed? - Geddy?

That's what I was wondering too.

ozzyten10 - 5/5/2012 15:20

Oh and geddy has informed wwfc that he would like to join nffc.

Geddy! YAHOO! Go GEDDY! MAKE IT HAPPEN FOREST!!! SIGN THE DEMI-GOD!!!

(If he joins Forest there's a strong likelihood I lean towards getting a season ticket. The guy is awesome to watch.)

SA.

Thanks for the info ozzy

Sounds like we are getting somewhere

Hopefully be sold by the start of next season

One thing is for sure tho. The people who said we are sold are completely wrong

Also I don't think jom was far off from previous pm.s.
I also have put everything out there so no pretence. I trust what I heard to be TRUE and have just passed it on. Isn't that what this thread is for.

Crossing my fingers and toes...
So should everyone else...

I also have put everything out there so no pretence. I trust what I heard to be TRUE and have just passed it on. Isn't that what this thread is for.

ozzyten10 - 5/5/2012 17:29

Thanks

Forest are a world class brand with some history and a decent amount of success over life time of the club...phenomenally so under Clough.

When Forest are restored to their rightful place amongst the country's footballing elite the would be purchaser will have themselves one hell of a bargain.

SA.

Strawberry Avenger - 5/5/2012 17:41

Forest are a world class brand with some history and a decent amount of success over life time of the club...phenomenally so under Clough.

When Forest are restored to their rightful place amongst the country's footballing elite the would be purchaser will have themselves one hell of a bargain.

SA.

How does it go again?

Year 1: Average in div 2
Year 2: Promotion
Year 3: Win League
Year 4: European Cup 1
Year 5: European Cup 2

The next four years should be fun :70:

With FFP, new owners or not, we need to either ship out high earners or sell assets, no? If a new owner walked in tomorrow, they'll be faced with the same dilemma won't they? If so, we need to get started regardless.

As much as pains me to say it, as he is quality, selling Chris Gunter seems to be the first move. Give Moloney a new deal and get £3m in the bank. The only other saleable assets seem to be Blackstock, Camp and Cohen... and considering who we have to step in, we'll probably miss Gunter the least.