New loan for 2018/19 | Page 5 | Vital Football

New loan for 2018/19

I seem to think you were the one who took a swipe at the current manager signing a team of "has beens". So whatever you imagine the discussion was about, you were the one who brought it back to Karanka duckie.

I just enjoy exposing your utter hypocrisy. It's actually the second time I've posted those statistics and the second time you've avoided talking about them completely.

The reality is that your assertion that Karanka filled the squad with older players is like so much of what you write- an utter crock of shit.

When faced with evidence that the new manager is just as likely to sign young players as your precious Warburton, your only answer is to blub " why are you bringing up Warburton" and then insult my wife. Twice.

How utterly, hopelessly pathetic you are

Not one mention by me about AK or Warbs you illiterate failure of a man. Both you and Sniffer brought up Warbs but I've not mentioned either. I've been discussing signings under the current owners - mostly going forward. For some reason however your obsession strikes again and so does your inability to process even the most basic pieces of information.

I most certainly did not insult your wife twice, more power to her if she upgraded ;)

Not one mention by me about AK or Warbs you illiterate failure of a man.

Ok, what's this then?

Well we've stormed up the league with their signings so far :)

So will we be signing players who are actually quality and highly rated or more has beens?

It's not exactly a thinly veiled attack on Karanka is it?

More like big neon lights saying "CP thinks he is shit".

Not sure why you seem to want to bring wives into discussions as you've done it on a few occasions now. It's very odd

Not one mention by me about AK or Warbs you illiterate failure of a man. Both you and Sniffer brought up Warbs but I've not mentioned either. I've been discussing signings under the current owners - mostly going forward. For some reason however your obsession strikes again and so does your inability to process even the most basic pieces of information.

I most certainly did not insult your wife twice, more power to her if she upgraded ;)

Behave!

Ok, what's this then?

It's not exactly a thinly veiled attack on Karanka is it?

More like big neon lights saying "CP thinks he is shit".

Not sure why you seem to want to bring wives into discussions as you've done it on a few occasions now. It's very odd

No, it's a discussion about the owners. That's all signings made under them..That's Warbs and AK. You're suffering from Bozi delusions.

No, it's a discussion about the owners. That's all signings made under them..That's Warbs and AK. You're suffering from Bozi delusions.

Problem is although it’s the same owners it is two different managers with two different styles and two differing remits.

Unless you are saying that they have no say in the purchases I don’t see how a discussion on the players bought would not include the managers.

Problem is although it’s the same owners it is two different managers with two different styles and two differing remits.

Unless you are saying that they have no say in the purchases I don’t see how a discussion on the players bought would not include the managers.

That's true but the main thrust of the discussion was about signings moving forward and finding a balance between experience and young talented players at a reasonable price point with resale value.

Twas Sniffer and then Pope who insisted on dragging MW into it. I'm only interested in past signings as an indicator of the type of price point we're shopping in and the balance of the squad currently.

That's true but the main thrust of the discussion was about signings moving forward and finding a balance between experience and young talented players at a reasonable price point with resale value.

Twas Sniffer and then Pope who insisted on dragging MW into it. I'm only interested in past signings as an indicator of the type of price point we're shopping in and the balance of the squad currently.

On that basis I think it will be difficult to judge until the Summer’s business is well underway.

The only thing that seems clear is that the owner/board will try to stretch the budget with a mix of cheap/free transfers and a small handful of key players that will cost a decent wedge.

In terms of youth vs age it looks like older players will be given shorter contracts wherever possible and they will be there to fill a gap for a specific period of time.

Younger players like Fig will get 4 years I would reckon because the reward if they come on will outweigh the risk if they don’t.

Overall I think this is the season we will learn a lot about our boards ambition. MW mentioned that the goalposts changed and AK has openly told of his ambitions so we will see how far that shows in the Summer window albeit with the knowledge we still have to move some players on.

What an utterly pathetic attempt to dodge.

You were criticising Karanka's signings. Everybody knows you were because you have done it before.

Now, do you care to comment on the stats I shared?

Because they disprove what you were really claiming about Karanka, but they do just as good a job at disproving what you pretend you were saying about our new owners too.

Or are you just going to deflect with disparaging comments about my wife again?

He won't comment on your stats you shared Popey.
It's the same with me, he constantly calls me a fantasist but when I ask him to post examples and links he cannot, because no such posts exist.

What an utterly pathetic attempt to dodge.

You were criticising Karanka's signings. Everybody knows you were because you have done it before.

Now, do you care to comment on the stats I shared?

Because they disprove what you were really claiming about Karanka, but they do just as good a job at disproving what you pretend you were saying about our new owners too.

Or are you just going to deflect with disparaging comments about my wife again?

Pope makes up a topic
Pope makes up my post
Pope makes up my response
Pope looks a mug

I've explained the topic, I'll try again.

This was a conversation in response to the suggestion we wanted to sign a 34yr old who hasn't played for 18 months

Banger asked who instead.

I suggested 4 players, 3 relatively cheap, one more expensive depending on the level of investment the owners will provide next season.

You and Sniffer then focused on MW - no mention of either manager from me as you found out and ended up looking a mug.

So I've no interest in your fantasy and I've certainly no interest in double checking your math once again. If you wish to discuss the topic cool, if you wish to start a new topic then cool but I'm not joining in with your crazed delusions here.

He won't comment on your stats you shared Popey.
It's the same with me, he constantly calls me a fantasist but when I ask him to post examples and links he cannot, because no such posts exist.

I posted a link yesterday :) I've not seen any links from you to prove your claims that we're chasing strikers from Arsenal. Feel free to share them.

On that basis I think it will be difficult to judge until the Summer’s business is well underway.

The only thing that seems clear is that the owner/board will try to stretch the budget with a mix of cheap/free transfers and a small handful of key players that will cost a decent wedge.

In terms of youth vs age it looks like older players will be given shorter contracts wherever possible and they will be there to fill a gap for a specific period of time.

Younger players like Fig will get 4 years I would reckon because the reward if they come on will outweigh the risk if they don’t.

Overall I think this is the season we will learn a lot about our boards ambition. MW mentioned that the goalposts changed and AK has openly told of his ambitions so we will see how far that shows in the Summer window albeit with the knowledge we still have to move some players on.

Agreed.

Which is why I suggested a spread of young talented players: probably ranging from a million to 7/8m as I've no true idea exactly where our ambitions really are. We seem happy to spend on wages but to date there has been little investment in fees. The summer will indeed be interesting.

Pope makes up a topic
Pope makes up my post
Pope makes up my response
Pope looks a mug

I've explained the topic, I'll try again.

This was a conversation in response to the suggestion we wanted to sign a 34yr old who hasn't played for 18 months

Banger asked who instead.

I suggested 4 players, 3 relatively cheap, one more expensive depending on the level of investment the owners will provide next season.

You and Sniffer then focused on MW - no mention of either manager from me as you found out and ended up looking a mug.

So I've no interest in your fantasy and I've certainly no interest in double checking your math once again. If you wish to discuss the topic cool, if you wish to start a new topic then cool but I'm not joining in with your crazed delusions here.

I'm not interested in your topic.

I responded to your snide comments in a single post. I have reposted the exact quote by you.

Utterly pathetic.

Go on little man, run away and call everyone thick and hope that no one notices that you have literally nothing else to offer.

After I posted those stats last time you ignored them. I thought you might at least have the good grace not to repeat the bullshit claim, but there you go