New loan for 2018/19 | Page 4 | Vital Football

New loan for 2018/19

I notice you avoid talking about Brooks because there is a very talented highly rated player that we've 0 chance of signing.

I mean why bother getting talent when we can load our team with cheap has beens...
Nothing wrong with getting talent but where do Che Adams and Bishop fit in?
Lets sign Che Adams and Teddy Bishop lads and watch us go storming up the league :rotfl::rotfl: FFS.

You are sailing very close to the wind with that one Mr Plummer. Nasty insults aimed at posters are one thing, but what you have just come out with is another. I would watch your mouth sunshine.

giphy.gif

Nothing wrong with getting talent but where do Che Adams and Bishop fit in?
Lets sign Che Adams and Teddy Bishop lads and watch us go storming up the league :rotfl::rotfl: FFS.

Well we've stormed up the league with their signings so far :)

So will we be signing players who are actually quality and highly rated or more has beens?

Tell you what mate, how about you writing to Marinakis (giving your name and address of course) and accuse him of drug trafficking hey?
I am sure that he would put your mind at rest on the matter.

Well we've stormed up the league with their signings so far :)

So will we be signing players who are actually quality and highly rated or more has beens?

The average age of Karanka's permenent signings (not including players yet to play) is 27. He has signed 5 permenent players of which only two are over 30- the others are 25 or 23. The average age of players he showed the door to is 28, so he got rid of older players on average than he brought in.

The average age of Warburton permenent signings (not including players who never played) is 26. Warburton's 'youthful' signings were on average a year younger. In actual fact, 60% of Karanka's permenent signings were under 25 compared to 50% of Warburton's.

We have signed two 32 year olds on very sensible length of terms. They have experience and have done perfectly well in comparison to the utter pushover of a midfield before.

That contrasts with the outrageous deal with Murphy, who hasn't been fit to play for months, who we paid £2m to and are still no doubt paying a hefty wage on top of that for three years.

Has beens indeed.

You could make the effort to look at the facts before lying so you at least know that's what you are doing

Is that AC trying to get into the pun clique? I bet he fell way short and made a complete fool of himself AGAIN.

The average age of Karanka's permenent signings (not including players yet to play) is 27. He has signed 5 permenent players of which only two are over 30- the others are 25 or 23. The average age of players he showed the door to is 28, so he got rid of older players on average than he brought in.

The average age of Warburton permenent signings (not including players who never played) is 26. Warburton's 'youthful' signings were on average a year younger. In actual fact, 60% of Karanka's permenent signings were under 25 compared to 50% of Warburton's.

We have signed two 32 year olds on very sensible length of terms. They have experience and have done perfectly well in comparison to the utter pushover of a midfield before.

That contrasts with the outrageous deal with Murphy, who hasn't been fit to play for months, who we paid £2m to and are still no doubt paying a hefty wage on top of that for three years.

Has beens indeed.

You could make the effort to look at the facts before lying so you at least know that's what you are doing

Warbs obsession again, it's really bizarre. Did he dick your Mrs?

I could ask you the same about Karanka, except that I seriously doubt you have a Mrs

Conversation wasn't about AK either, it was about signings under our new owners which includes both managers. Jesus you really do struggle following even the most basic of information, I may as well debate with Bozi.

Literacy problems, numeracy problems. No wonder our education system is so fucked with you involved.

Happy to wager about birds :) I'll.show my fitty if you show your fatty...

Tell you what mate, how about you writing to Marinakis (giving your name and address of course) and accuse him of drug trafficking hey?
I am sure that he would put your mind at rest on the matter.

Tell you what mate, they aren't my accusations...

"Eirini Tziva accused the shipowner businessman and three of his associates of financing and storing narcotic substances, setting up a criminal organisation and transporting, trafficking and selling narcotic substances following a three-year investigation into the Noor 1, a tanker intercepted in the port of Piraeus carrying 2.1 tonnes of heroin in 2014."

I'm merely reporting the news.

Conversation wasn't about AK either, it was about signings under our new owners which includes both managers. Jesus you really do struggle following even the most basic of information, I may as well debate with Bozi.

Literacy problems, numeracy problems. No wonder our education system is so fucked with you involved.

Happy to wager about birds :) I'll.show my fitty if you show your fatty...

I seem to think you were the one who took a swipe at the current manager signing a team of "has beens". So whatever you imagine the discussion was about, you were the one who brought it back to Karanka duckie.

I just enjoy exposing your utter hypocrisy. It's actually the second time I've posted those statistics and the second time you've avoided talking about them completely.

The reality is that your assertion that Karanka filled the squad with older players is like so much of what you write- an utter crock of shit.

When faced with evidence that the new manager is just as likely to sign young players as your precious Warburton, your only answer is to blub " why are you bringing up Warburton" and then insult my wife. Twice.

How utterly, hopelessly pathetic you are