New loan for 2018/19 | Page 6 | Vital Football

New loan for 2018/19

I posted a link yesterday :) I've not seen any links from you to prove your claims that we're chasing strikers from Arsenal. Feel free to share them.
Well the same person told me about that who also told me about Vellios, Marinakis, vrentzos, Bouchalakis, Warbs being sacked (before he was), Karanka taking over (before Warbs was even sacked), Kapino, etc etc. So what makes you think it wasn't true this time?

If we went for the quality , but 35 year old, Hoolahan I wonder how well that would go down?

I'm not interested in your topic.

I responded to your snide comments in a single post. I have reposted the exact quote by you.

Utterly pathetic.

Go on little man, run away and call everyone thick and hope that no one notices that you have literally nothing else to offer.

After I posted those stats last time you ignored them. I thought you might at least have the good grace not to repeat the bullshit claim, but there you go

They're irrelevant to what was being discussed. Start a new topic and I'll happily discuss them. You've failed to understand this one and I've no desire to educate you as usual.

Oh look Pope with insults, what are the odds he'll be playing the victim again soon :)

Looking forward to the photo of your fatty...

Well the same person told me about that who also told me about Vellios, Marinakis, vrentzos, Bouchalakis, Warbs being sacked (before he was), Karanka taking over (before Warbs was even sacked), Kapino, etc etc. So what makes you think it wasn't true this time?

Honestly it just seems a real stretch to think that's a realistic target. You've got plenty right, but that one had the feel of the type of BS we used to get fed from Fawaz.

Apparently there is a rumour that we are after Wes Foderingham with some Rangers fans believing a swap has been agreed for Cummings.

My first thought is he was a MW target and this is lazy journalism but...

Rangers fans are also up in arms that Steve Gerrard is on the shortlist for their next manager! ?

I think Pope and CP are huge assets to the forum, Pope's match threads and CP's opposing fans comments are my two favourite recurring threads - please keep up the good work.
I also find Sniffer's 'ITK' snippets very interesting.

BUT - when you guys start bickering and getting personal it gets really tedious. Can you please just put each other on ignore and let other members just enjoy your more positive and often insightful contributions?

Many thanks!

I think Pope and CP are huge assets to the forum, Pope's match threads and CP's opposing fans comments are my two favourite recurring threads - please keep up the good work.

BUT - when you guys start bickering and getting personal it gets really tedious. Can you please just put each other on ignore and let other members just enjoy your more positive and often insightful contributions?

Many thanks!
I'll do my very best WR :tophat:

Many thanks!

I'm certain plenty will share that point - this should be a place for all, but there should be no need for insults - primarily as that undermines the points made by both!

They really ought to meet for a pint!

Hobbs is being released.

No shock there - he may be a thoroughly nice chap, that has had terrible luck with injuries but we need players that can play and there is no room for sentiment.

100% pay if you play would be the only option I'd put on the table for anyone with that kind of injury record.

I'm certain plenty will share that point - this should be a place for all, but there should be no need for insults - primarily as that undermines the points made by both!

They really ought to meet for a pint!
No doubt we would fall out and start arguing who was paying!!

No doubt we would fall out and start arguing who was paying!!

Probably... or ...

But I like lager more than you,

no you don't and my bar person had better delivery

but that's down to the manager and I earn more because of my education

no, 'cos I like Guinness actually and Beryl is much better - although, she is much more expensive and was signed originally by Old Beer 'Ed although, Sophie from the Labour Club has worked her way up

but Adam's finishing touches to the white wine spritzer should not be overlooked - he is one for the future and is part of the new regime, rather than relying on has beens

what about Kosta or Djembe, they are so creative and whilst there may be issues around citizenship the managers mate from Corfu recommends them highly

they lack consistency, because they are 'poly educated - so zero hours contract for me and that blokes a crook

his shit.... * said the bloke strumming in the corner

but my wife is fitter than yours

Brexit, blah, blah, Corbyn, Tories

I've heard similar

shit wrong pub

TEXT MESSAGE: (from Woanz) - I'm not coming because of the chap who owned that boozer in 1973

BAR PERSON:

Have you decided what you want to drink yet gents?... match started 10 mins ago you know!

Probably... or ...

no, 'cos I like Guinness actually and Beryl is much better - although, she is much more expensive and was signed originally by Old Beer 'Ed although, Sophie from the Labour Club has worked her way up

but Adam's finishing touches to the white wine spritzer should not be overlooked - he is one for the future and is part of the new regime, rather than relying on has beens

what about Kosta or Djembe, they are so creative and whilst there may be issues around citizenship the managers mate from Corfu recommends them highly

they lack consistency, because they are 'poly educated - so zero hours contract for me and that blokes a crook

I've heard similar

shit wrong pub

TEXT MESSAGE: (from Woanz) - I'm not coming because of the chap who owned that boozer in 1973

BAR PERSON:

Have you decided what you want to drink yet gents?... match started 10 mins ago you know!
:rotfl::tophat:

Probably... or ...

I've heard similar

shit wrong pub

BAR PERSON:

Reported.