New loan for 2018/19 | Vital Football

New loan for 2018/19

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
rumour from The Marquis hot off the revolving press is that we are signing Andreas Pereira on a season long loan.

There was an article on sky sports recently where he said he wanted a crack at Man Utd’s first team next season.

Not doubting we may have enquirer but I reckon if and when Mourinho tells him he isn’t ready he will either leave permanently or go on loan to a top tier club.

I dont doubt it Basha

Just posting what ive been told. Marquis has a good SR to be fair at around 100%

Despite CPs denigrations, ill continue to pass the goss

Hmmm i have serious doubts about this as the greeks have got the CG on full lock down and no one is hearing anything AS YOU WELL KNOW you little tinker

How is the Marquis these days? I’m always amazed how a man who carries poo around in carrier bags & is basically a street drinker gets these bits of hot goss.

Wheres the middle ground player that youre looking for CP? I say middle because theyre either washed up has beens or overpaid prima donnas in your general view. The mid 20 prospect signed on a decent length, affordable contract. One that can return a profit, is Championship ready but could also possibly make the step up? They have a nominal fee to keep within FFP but its also spread across the length of contract.