New CEO | Page 5 | Vital Football

New CEO

Sounds about right for this forum.
FYI. Lol and the plural lolz went out of youth speak about 10 years ago, after David Cameron used it thinking it was lots of love.

Lol and lolz,I have reliably been told, is linked to sexualised toys, bondage and sexual noises in dolls.

It has a very different meaning. Suggest all stop using it unless talking about sex, dolls and bondage.

Sounds perfect for this forum then as cornflake, will and apollyon talk of nothing else lolz, lol, lolz (thats code chaps for meet in trap 2 at half time, you have to add another lolz if you them to bring a toy, then woanz comes as well).

FYI. Lol and the plural lolz went out of youth speak about 10 years ago, after David Cameron used it thinking it was lots of love.

Lol and lolz,I have reliably been told, is linked to sexualised toys, bondage and sexual noises in dolls.

It has a very different meaning. Suggest all stop using it unless talking about sex, dolls and bondage.

Do you have a link to this Polly?

We have a sweep going at the moment on the Vital Whatsapp Group on where Plummer picked up this crazy exclamation.

Opinion appears to be split between a)it is a verb relating to being sexually rejected and b) I'm not going there it is far too bad - it really is appalling what crosses some peoples minds.

There is one thing for certain; I will not be googling it anytime soon.

LOLZ

Dont tell anyone . Blame the vaccine.
i havent even enquired about the vaccine yet. Figured id finish off my residency etc first. Keep meaning to. Im pretty isolated so isn't a concern for me personally but do need to get the missus jabbed up :)

We have a sweep going at the moment on the Vital Whatsapp Group on where Plummer picked up this crazy exclamation.

Opinion appears to be split between a)it is a verb relating to being sexually rejected and b) I'm not going there it is far too bad - it really is appalling what crosses some peoples minds.

LOLZ

I actually have always referred to Lolley as Lolz too, so theres also the anybody whos name begins with lol that it fits haha

LOLZ

Someone told me it was to do with Lolitas.

LOLZ

Wasn't LOLZ infamously used by the LostProfits lead singer?

its noncey to follow blindly what others suggest is right or wrong id say tbf.

Back onto Dane Murphy..

Obviously Barnsley had a great season in an unusual atmosphere. Does this turnaround prove that this guy was good at his job or more than the manager got trhe best from his players for 9 months? It isnt exactly ten years at the top of the English leagues.

Also stats based, of course, being American. Im not a fan of stats when it comes to players, somehow feel thats what the outgoing lot were being misled over.

We needed change... just not sure why it isnt a Brit with a decade of good transfers under his belt.

its noncey to follow blindly what others suggest is right or wrong id say tbf.

Back onto Dane Murphy..

Obviously Barnsley had a great season in an unusual atmosphere. Does this turnaround prove that this guy was good at his job or more than the manager got trhe best from his players for 9 months? It isnt exactly ten years at the top of the English leagues.

Also stats based, of course, being American. Im not a fan of stats when it comes to players, somehow feel thats what the outgoing lot were being misled over.

We needed change... just not sure why it isnt a Brit with a decade of good transfers under his belt.

Why would anyone with a proven track record in these sorts of things come and work at Nottingham Forest unless they were a fan or on an unreal payrise?

What are u suggesting?

Most people with a proven track record have a number of jobs from which to choose from.

If those jobs are equal in terms of pay and responsibility, then the successful person is going to pick the job in the environment that best stands them a chance of success and continuing that track record.

If the signs are telling them that there is a long history of failure and that it will be difficult to turn around that failure, do you think they are going to risk staining their CV just like that.

The same logic can be applied to players as well.

This is why we have overpaid for dross that has had proven success in the Championship.

This is why we need to find up and coming players but also find players that we are not likely to be competing with others to sign.

The only ways around this are local ties or massive pay rises.