New CEO | Page 2 | Vital Football

New CEO

Milford Haven?
My dad grew up in Milford Haven it is fair to say it isn't as picturesque as some other local spots.
Broad Haven (x2); Dale; St Brides; Skomer; Little Haven; Nolton; Newgale; Solva; St Davids; Whitesands; etc.

Damn, I want to go on holiday.

One year I took the Fishguard-Rosslare Ferry as a day trip for a laugh. My 17ish y.o. self drank alcopops with my cousin all the way there, only to realise that Rosslare Port is a long walk from anywhere you might actually want to be / look at. Found a local pub for a quick Guinness or two and straight back on the boat. Happy days in simpler times.

It was lovely then,and still lovely now

I realize that it's customary to make fun of Skegness but I always found it to be an attractive place, perhaps a bit too bracing at times but always enjoyed a walk along the front and lunch {always fish and chips}. Always too cold for a dip in the sea. If I ever get back to the old country it's on my list for a visit.

I realize that it's customary to make fun of Skegness but I always found it to be an attractive place, perhaps a bit too bracing at times but always enjoyed a walk along the front and lunch {always fish and chips}. Always too cold for a dip in the sea. If I ever get back to the old country it's on my list for a visit.

My abiding memory of Skeggy isn't so much the walk along the front, so much as a long walk to find the sea as the tide was always out. Felt like you could walk for ever and end up in Foreign lands at times - and I don't mean Cleethorpes.

My memory of all of the aforementioned places is pretty much 90% identical, Blackpool too in a holiday sense. Cold, windy, brown mucky sea, crowds and dodgy fairgrounds.
I was in my twenties before I ventured as far as Cornwall, first time Id seen blue sea haha

This thread moved pretty quickly into reminiscences about crappy seaside holidays. Barmouth is better than Tenby.

They may have a couple of gems on thier radars already tho.. Tho I thought that about CH

I think he's a great addition to oversee the next generation of abject failure at this football club