New CEO | Page 4 | Vital Football

New CEO

Mowatt's contract is up lol

He's been their best player for a few seasons now, not just for 18 games.

Barnsley would not be the best example of manager retention; they probably dont have an algorithm for that.

Didn't answer the question then :) want me to rephrase it or will you continue to duck it no matter what?

Shock horror player runs down contract to move to a bigger club abd a payday. That's definitely never happened elsewhere has it?

Considering your criticism of how they're run you must be fuming at this new appointment then :)

So, Barnsley are allowing their star player, CEO and Club Secretary all to leave because they have failed to renew their contracts.

What a remarkably well run Club.

I am predicting Joe Kinnear as their new manager.

So we are going to be getting a CEO who has allowed all this to happen
Great

Didn't answer the question then :) want me to rephrase it or will you continue to duck it no matter what?

Shock horror player runs down contract to move to a bigger club abd a payday. That's definitely never happened elsewhere has it?

Considering your criticism of how they're run you must be fuming at this new appointment then :)

You really do have some nerve Jumbo

You make yourself look a prize mug (LOLZ) by confusing MVP and future hall of famer after 18 appearances, Daryl Dikes for Alex Mowett and then waffle on about their prowess at appointing managers.

They have had 8 managers (soon to be 9) in the same period that we have had 7, which means they are doing slightly worse than we are, and that is with having the huge advantage of having an algorithm.

As for how they have performed; well we have had 1 bad season in 4 and they have had 1 good season in 4.

Why dont you check things before diving in?

You really do have some nerve Jumbo

You make yourself look a prize mug (LOLZ) by confusing MVP and future hall of famer after 18 appearances, Daryl Dikes for Alex Mowett and then waffle on about their prowess at appointing managers.

They have had 8 managers (soon to be 9) in the same period that we have had 7, which means they are doing slightly worse than we are, and that is with having the huge advantage of having an algorithm.

As for how they have performed; well we have had 1 bad season in 4 and they have had 1 good season in 4.

Why dont you check things before diving in?

Well done for including caretaker managers lolz I can see why you have such a dislike for statistics.

How many good seasons in 4 my senile old friend? That would be 0...

I thought you'd duck the question, actually both of them....I guess at your age it's easy to get a little muddled though.

Well done for including caretaker managers lolz I can see why you have such a dislike for statistics.

How many good seasons in 4 my senile old friend? That would be 0...

I thought you'd duck the question, actually both of them....I guess at your age it's easy to get a little muddled though.

Senile, LOLZ

Yeah, tell us about the Trent End in 83 again, or was you just muddled or telling porkies?

And no, I did not duck the question, I answered it, maybe not to your liking.

And I included caretaker managers at Forest as well as Barnsley.

You really should spend more time checking your facts and less time hanging out with young kids picking up trendy acronyms; what is that other one that is so popular?

Roll on floor laughing because I am a big fat fucker who cannot stand up properly, or something like that.

Senile, LOLZ

Yeah, tell us about the Trent End in 83 again, or was you just muddled or telling porkies?

And no, I did not duck the question, I answered it, maybe not to your liking.

And I included caretaker managers at Forest as well as Barnsley.

You really should spend more time checking your facts and less time hanging out with young kids picking up trendy acronyms; what is that other one that is so popular?

Roll on floor laughing because I am a big fat fucker who cannot stand up properly, or something like that.

So here's the difference my senile old friend:

Barnsley employ a manager, he does well, along comes a club and pays a hefty fee to sign him.

We employ a manager, he does badly, along comes EM to sack him and pay out a hefty fee.

Can you see the distinction? If not I'm sure your carer could explain it to you.

So here's the difference my senile old friend:

Barnsley employ a manager, he does well, along comes a club and pays a hefty fee to sign him.

We employ a manager, he does badly, along comes EM to sack him and pay out a hefty fee.

Can you see the distinction? If not I'm sure your carer could explain it to you.

LOLZ

One manager in 9, talk about being selective

Seems both clubs have a pot luck hit n miss approach to managers to be neutral. Out of the 16 managers between them, one of them has had a decent season, i.e play offs. Hardly a roaring success for either.
Poor is they get no compensation tho, thats mismanagement from thier perspective

FYI. Lol and the plural lolz went out of youth speak about 10 years ago, after David Cameron used it thinking it was lots of love.

Lol and lolz,I have reliably been told, is linked to sexualised toys, bondage and sexual noises in dolls.

It has a very different meaning. Suggest all stop using it unless talking about sex, dolls and bondage.

I think I just exceeded expectations lads, I just opened car door, sneezed, smashed my eye on the corner of the window and given myself a nice inch wound and no doubt a bruiser tomorrow haha

FYI. Lol and the plural lolz went out of youth speak about 10 years ago, after David Cameron used it thinking it was lots of love.

Lol and lolz,I have reliably been told, is linked to sexualised toys, bondage and sexual noises in dolls.

It has a very different meaning. Suggest all stop using it unless talking about sex, dolls and bondage.

Cant agree there, cant have all these millenials changing the meaning of our words, we invented the fookers :)

I think I just exceeded expectations lads, I just opened car door, sneezed, smashed my eye on the corner of the window and given myself a nice inch wound and no doubt a bruiser tomorrow haha

Dont tell anyone . Blame the vaccine.

Mmmm