Never a better time to renew our season tickets!! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Never a better time to renew our season tickets!!

Anyone know rough split of how many tickets we sold in the 1st window last year? Not easy to find, but my gut feeling says about half the final amount sold, or is that too low (remembering this one came unexpectedly early )

Anyone know rough split of how many tickets we sold in the 1st window last year? Not easy to find, but my gut feeling says about half the final amount sold, or is that too low (remembering this one came unexpectedly early )
Around 3,300 during the early window last season, with 1,500 sold in the first five days.

It will be if you take into account the higher priced tickets of 1884 and LL.
That's a very small number, though, in comparison to the amount sold. It'll increase the average obviously, but not up to £300 especially taking into account the net income to the club.

I’m sure I’ve heard Liam before mention the average figure is no way near what supporters would think.

I’m sure I’ve read/heard about £180 is the average when taking into account children and concession tickets.

id say for every adult there’s a child and a concession and with vat as well I’d say about £160 to the club.

I’m sure I’ve heard Liam before mention the average figure is no way near what supporters would think.

I’m sure I’ve read/heard about £180 is the average when taking into account children and concession tickets.

id say for every adult there’s a child and a concession and with vat as well I’d say about £160 to the club.

The average for my 3 tickets was about £160. Can't remember the prices last time round. Will be a bit more this season because I can;t see the "family bundle" listed in the pricelist that was there last year for 1 adult and 1 child.