Never a better time to renew our season tickets!! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Never a better time to renew our season tickets!!

Really you could say we are in the 'premier league' of lower league footy at the moment. I'm sure fans of Aston Villa and Newcastle would love to be assured of a place in the real, hallowed PL next season , so I am very happy how things are unfolding/progressing.

I only manage to get to about a third of home games but I will be renewing ......I just wish I could claim gift aid on the donation :grinning:

I'm rarely, rarely able to make weekday games (Xmas and Easter aside), so I've had a bit of a mare this season with home games! Not sure what number season ticket it'll be for me next season.

Reading this thread I must applaud all those who have season tickets and don’t get to half the games and some cases much less than half. That is top support well done to you all. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Technically Clive has the most expensive season ticket and can only get to half a dozen home games give or take, so he sets a good example for the rest of us Imps devotees.

I'm rarely, rarely able to make weekday games (Xmas and Easter aside), so I've had a bit of a mare this season with home games! Not sure what number season ticket it'll be for me next season.

That will be me next season - hoping for a more traditional schedule!

Technically Clive has the most expensive season ticket and can only get to half a dozen home games give or take, so he sets a good example for the rest of us Imps devotees.

Watching with a nice glass of red in the the sun by the pool looking at that flat nicely manicured lawn maybe.

Me plus 1 are definitely renewing, all of the people around us on Saturday that we spoke to (8 people) seem to be committing as well in this period.

Looking forward to 'welcoming' Huddersfield next season. Might have to get one just to guarantee a seat for that.

Well I think everyone around our group seemed to be definitely renewing. We wanted to try and get one of our mates a little closer as he is a few rows away. So we asked all those in front to the sides and behind and every single one said they would definitely be renewing so that's our group of 12 and all those around so that must be at least 30 or so around us that we asked! We also have lots of other people who want to come on regular basis and we are more often than not scrabbling around to get tickets for them as well!

Demand certainly doesn't seem to be dropping off significantly at the moment which is a fantastic sign!

"So we asked all those in front to the sides and behind and every single one said they would definitely be renewing..."

Well, that's what you told your mate, anyway. ;)