Never a better time to renew our season tickets!! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Never a better time to renew our season tickets!!

The club did say a couple of years ago that the average per game was around £11 per head. That took into account all ticket sales - season tickets, match day admission, concessions etc. That would equate to around £250 per season ticket sold. I can't imagine it being much higher now, given the high number of junior imps, families etc.

The club did say a couple of years ago that the average per game was around £11 per head. That took into account all ticket sales - season tickets, match day admission, concessions etc. That would equate to around £250 per season ticket sold. I can't imagine it being much higher now, given the high number of junior imps, families etc.

Agreed, although ticket prices overall have gone up quite a bit since then, I think.

I shall be getting mine at the weekend but not one for my daughter this year; although I will be sorry to give up her seat.

You’re all heart Notty me old chum....!!

I did see that tweet (on Vitals) and wondered what sort of incentive a Jake Hesketh signed shirt could possibly be... surely I wasn’t the only one?
Some might say, the benefit would be in not having to wash it.

Got mine Monday - I would of thought there might be a few more yesterday and today isn’t it public sector payday etc. time, and presumably end of month wages.

Around 3,300 during the early window last season, with 1,500 sold in the first five days.

Looks as though it's at similar levels this season then 5 days gone 1,500 renewals which I think is a really good sign. I am just about to renew mine so there's another one to add in!

Looks as though it's at similar levels this season then 5 days gone 1,500 renewals which I think is a really good sign. I am just about to renew mine so there's another one to add in!
In actual fact, we are not even four days into the window - it opened at 7pm on Monday evening. As I wrote a few days ago, maintaining numbers would represent a genuine vote of confidence for the directors at this important juncture. They can head towards the end of this season already having a good idea of playing budget for next. That enables them to make more accurate decisions regarding the retained list, contract offers, incoming transfers and so on. They cannot do that with the same degree of confidence if people wait until the summer to renew. So if you can afford to do it now, then now is the time to do it for all parties.

Back end of next week for me. Expensive time for me, car insurance due, TV license, TV packed in last month, wifes birthday, and getting a new motor!