Nearly Live! v Crystal Palace | Page 20 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Crystal Palace

fanforlife - 30/11/2013 23:10

northern yellow - 30/11/2013 22:18

I don't think it is enough, 3 points is definitely good but a lot of fans are saying they expect to be entertained for the money they are paying. The question is, would you keep on paying top dolla to not be entertained and not particularly enjoy what you have just spent your hard earned cash on?

The answer to that NY...Is Yes! I have been doing that for many many years....( Not every year of course but quite a few)

I will keep going, but I have to admit I find it difficult get the enthusiasm to do as many. I'll be going to West Brom but that is only my 2nd away game all season. I just believe that many are now refusing to go because of the current management.

I'd certainly take a 1-0 like yesterday at Liverpool on Wednesday!!!!

Can't quite see it happening for some reason...(mainly Suarez)

One less days rest than us - we might have a little more staying power with a packed goal line around Ruddy :idiot:

The atmosphere was poor and bloody guy behind me was a Hugh fan 'I don't care how crap we are as long as we get points, which Hughton will get us'

It was crap but 3 points great - we basically sat back which is never a good thing - we gave Palace lots of space and against a better team we would have lost.

Elmander won no headers at all?? (but Forbes on CC said he won most if not every header he went for???) Becchio came on and won 3 headers in a row!! Loved the massive cheer he got when he came on. Chamakh was walking past us when we were all clapping Becchio and he thought it was for him - he looked confused. What really pissed me off was the way we just didn't (and don't) close off games. How many times did we get forward and then just stop and pass backwards? Elmander at one point was attacking and then had to stop because no one had run with him? and the same when Wes and redmond was forward they couldn't cross the ball because no one was in the box? Hugh seems so scared to either score more than one or is it because he is so nice he thinks it is wrong to score too many as it might embarrass the other side?

I listened to CC on way back and I am sorry if any one really likes this show but the two presenters were terrible - they were just wetting them selves over a win against bottom Palace? about three fans rang in and said we are rubbish and can't survive on 1 goal and sit back to which the main presenter got angry and said 'it worked didn't it we have 3 points?' then one fan who apparently was a physio for Norwich back in the 1970s came on and was nearly crying saying 'leave Chris Hughton alone he needs time and it will come right. He is working hard and sometimes we don't get the win but he is working hard'? my dad and I were laughing at how silly this really is.

Overall I had a great day - seeing family and watching City win especially against Palace but went to a strange place called Haverhill for a curry the town was over run by drunk youths. I think with my big beard and slightly tanned skin they could tell I was an outsider hehe.

Ruddy never really looked troubled
Wes - Howson - Redmond - Ollson all played really well
Bassong still at times makes me nervous - R.Bennet strong - R.Martin had a quite day.
Hooper had a few good touches and linked up well in 1st half with Wes. Fer strong as usual.

bears

cc is crap but I always listen on i player.

Forbesy has been told to be positive and
rob guttler is an idiot.

Ah I see DG.

Lots of love from Palace players for Wes and Redmond:

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Crystal-Palace-star-Jonny-Williams-hails-Norwich/story-20248851-detail/story.html

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/damien_delaney_knew_wes_hoolahan_would_make_a_difference_for_norwich_city_against_crystal_palace_1_3062733

Funny that other players sort of fear Wes maybe he will do the same to Liverpool defenders.