13 Hull 12 -6 14
14 Norwich 13 -12 14
15 West Ham 13 -2 13
16 Stoke 13 -6 13
17 Cardiff 13 -9 13
18 Fulham 13 -13 10
19 Sunderland 13 -16 8
20 Crystal Palace 13 -15 7

Well that was a total embarrassment in the end. I'm sorry but not at all convincing. Hughton out. Hanging on against the worst team in the league and running scared of them for nearly entire second half.

Becchio is NEVER going to get anywhere with City as they bring him late as the lone striker and the go defensive and leave him stranded poor sod - he deserves to chomp him his opinions around

Hugh did it on purpose. Bring him on then take hooper off and sit deep, he was never gonna be able to do anything.

I can't stand these fools a minute longer.

HUGHTON OUT.

WH are one point behind us, with a better goal difference and play CP next. They only need a draw to go ahead of us.

If Stoke and Cardiff draw, that would drop us to 17th on Wednesday.

Unless we get at least a point from Liverpool.

A win is a win regardles of the score or the way we played ,lucky we were playing Palace as any other team would have slaughtered us,usuall rubbish no ideas once over half way line,Hughton looking like a condemed man ,but once again will probably keep his job .Seems we get in front then freeze ,play our best football when we are 2or3 nil down,shows how lacking in confidence we are panicking that we are going to give away a 1 nil lead as no confidence in scoreing any more goals

suffolkcanary - 30/11/2013 17:10

cc saying do we want 3 points or attractive football
both please,shoudnt be too difficult

I just heard that Suffolk. Pissed me off, like we are supposed to be happy with a scraping a one goal win over bottom of the league palace.

Make no mistake Hugh was as clueless as ever, and we actually could have lost that game.

CC hosts seeming happy with performance, defending how we have been and todays performance, happy with league position and said theyd have taken it at beginning of year. I wouldnt have. I expected a better season than last or at least matched it. We have no confidence is the problem and that is down to CH and his mates

So any game we win this season is going to 1-0 from now on.
We go in front then defend like our lives depend on it.
If we go behind we defend like our lives depend on it.
I was hoping to see an improvement in our GD today.