Moussa Sissoko - Player Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Moussa Sissoko - Player Thread

You might be right NRD, Given todays ridiculous transfer fees, the alleged £30 million total he cost us from Newcastle (not sure what amount of this fee was owed for Andros Townsend though).....can be easily recovered as that level now seem to be bargain basement stuff! ...madness really

Walthamstow wanderer - 2/1/2018 16:40

Spursex - 2/1/2018 15:38

80deg16minW - 2/1/2018 15:31

It would be interesting to know what MP thinks "important to the team" means in Sissoko's case. He has improved.

Forget So-So-soko, the key message there is Poch reiterating to Daniel the importance of buying early...

I'm told we are within inches of concluding Barklay, but the chav's are working hard to put a spanner in the works.

I hope for positive news by the end of the week.

I understand Poch reiterating to DL about the importance of getting players in early , and The Chavs putting in their twopennorth, but surely talks would have been going on since September with all the relevant details being agreed ?
Or have I got that wrong ?
Are clubs not allowed to make contact until the window opens? , that can't be right can it . Why all the dithering ?

You are allowed to sign players whenever you want, you just cant play them till the next window

"registration window" doesnt have the same ring

Greavswasthegreatest - 2/1/2018 17:37

You might be right NRD, Given todays ridiculous transfer fees, the alleged £30 million total he cost us from Newcastle (not sure what amount of this fee was owed for Andros Townsend though).....can be easily recovered as that level now seem to be bargain basement stuff! ...madness really

Does anybody know what he has cost ? I read 18.5 mil with add ons maybe.

I have also read he costs 6 mil per year over his 5 year contract so up to 30 mil. So if he stays 3 years it's 18 mill . What happens with the proceeds of his sale from us I'm not sure.

This is what I have read, not what I know.

Nick Real Deal - 2/1/2018 17:47

Greavswasthegreatest - 2/1/2018 17:37

Does anybody know what he has cost ? I read 18.5 mil with add ons maybe.

And at least nine points

Can we ban this thread during jan.

I get excited every time it’s bounced

Kinygerbils - 3/1/2018 09:05

No.

It's your penance for being one of those suspected posters that welcomed him into a lillywhite shirt. :19:

Spursex - 3/1/2018 09:14

No.

It's your penance for being one of those suspected posters that welcomed him into a lillywhite shirt. :19:

We should pin the list :17:

Pollo - 3/1/2018 09:47

No.

We should pin the list :17:

You're cruel.

:35:

No.

Wow.

So low.

We should stick them in one block in the new stadium.

The sissoko block - so people know who they are

Kinygerbils - 3/1/2018 11:48

No.

Wow.

So low.

We should stick them in one block in the new stadium.

The sissoko block - so people know who they are

LOL!

:35: :1:

Mind you, two of the seats would be reserved for Daniel and Poch...

I think Sissokko is much maligned, after all when he was young he probably wanted to be a train or bus driver...but had to put up with trying to carve a career as a professional footballer.

Have some sympathy. You really need to be happy in your work to perform.

His whole demeanour is 'utterly miserable'. Just watch him on the touchline waiting to come on as a sub or when we score how exuberant he isn't when hugging fellow players...all negative vibes.

Perhaps when he hangs up is boots he can go into a retraining programme and fulfill his childood dreams. After all he has earned enough money to buy a bus!

Comes on as a SUB
Wants to drive a BUS
or a TRAIN
Ambitions to be a COACH
This is all just PLANE ridiculous
He is in the wrong tranSPORT

Interesting that Sodado, who became progressively worse, was given all kinds of latitude by the majority of Spurs supporters and Sissoko, who is getting progressively better gets very little,leeway.

Moussa Sissoko comes across as a very dignified individual.

Sissoko is not getting progressively better IMO, nowhere near.

Interesting that you compare him with Soldado, seems that that's his level...

Pollo - 8/1/2018 16:02

Sissoko is not getting progressively better IMO, nowhere near.

Interesting that you compare him with Soldado, seems that that's his level..

The point was more toward supporter tolerance.

maybe not progressively better but considering our midfield has been beset with injuries this season he's done a job. Perhaps a job Onomah might have done better if he'd stayed, but a job nonetheless.

As for him as a RM? Never been a fan of him there, although we know first hand what his pace can do on the break - just a shame we're almost never on the break.

freundorfoe - 8/1/2018 17:44

maybe not progressively better but considering our midfield has been beset with injuries this season he's done a job. Perhaps a job Onomah might have done better if he'd stayed, but a job nonetheless.

As for him as a RM? Never been a fan of him there, although we know first hand what his pace can do on the break - just a shame we're almost never on the break.

You only have to look at the comments on the Onomah thread and listen to Villa fans to see that Josh (apparently) isn’t the solution!