Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City

For anyone who has missed the team news, it is available on the link provided below, which also includes their starting XI and substitutes!

Good to see Draper & Taylor up front together, can’t expect miracles overnight and it’s a fair step up from L2 Level remember …. Come on you Imps.

Must be starting with 2 up front. Draper and Taylor have always played as strikers. Not convinced it will be 5 at the back looks like a 442 to me. Handy for once to have a lot choice on the bench and with the players available we can easily switch formation if required.
Certainly most attacking line-up for a long time let's hope it all clicks. UTI

On formation, the I-Follow showed it as a 3-4-1-2 with Sorensen and Erhahon as the DM pairing and Burroughs and Duffy as the WBs, Hamilton as the one behind the front two of Draper and Taylor. I sense a bit of fluidity between the WBs Sorensen and Burroughs, maybe. Interesting selection. Main thing is let’s hope it all leads to more attacking play and a couple of goals 🤞🤞

Good morning/afternoon Imps. Looking forward to this one. Excited to see Draper and Taylor up top. Come on City let’s take 3 points today👊

Hortin babbling on about see through dug outs and restricted views. I’m guessing his commentary won’t be as top notch today as it usually is.

The referee didn’t like that challenge from Taylor but I liked it. More please. A nice bit of bite up front is always welcome.

Obviously got to give it time but so far it’s just been get it at the back lump it over the top Kennedy ball

That’s the worst of Hortin, all of a sudden gets excited, you would have no idea the ball was near the goal prior or who had it