Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wycombe Wanderers v Lincoln City

I see no logical reason why Moylan, Draper and Taylor will not all start; our attacking play has been almost non-existent recently, it can hardly be any worse. The sooner they all play together, the better.

Expectation has nothing to do with game. You don't give managers 11 or 12 games or whith no expectation, that's just ridiculous.

The facts are we haven't won a competitive game in 7 starts and we have just lost 4 on the trot so anyone who doesn't have any expectation is frankly off their heads.

Yes, totally accept that the circumstances have been difficult but some would argue that performances have been worse in an attacking sense ( and that takes some doing) since Kennedy left.

Today we have players available to give us that attacking threat and we have creators and suppliers available for selection.

Scubala has just had 10-12 days to be out there on the training pitch shaping the team to how he says he would like us to play.

Today is the day he starts delivering. Haven't said or not implying that it will all come together at once but we simply have to see with our own eyes that there is improvement to the way we set up, approach the game and have a different mindset and attitude with much more positvity in our attacking play.

Irrespective of the result, that's what I'll be looking for.

That’s a really strong starting XI, on paper.

Will be interesting to see how Lasse does in midfield - don’t think he’s played there for a while.

Delighted to see two up top and Duffy.

Come on boys!

As already said, we could do with a win here with Derby and Posh coming up!

I thought we'd see Sorenson move into midfield at some point, probably as a short term measure, because he gives much more energy than Smith and although perhaps not the potential quality of Bishop, you can rely on him to keep going for 90 minutes.

Last time I was at Wycombe was 2006, a Stallard double!

On paper you can feel some forward momentum through and up the pitch. Let's hope we see it in the performance. UTI

Could easily be a 5-3-2 but hoping the selection of Duffy means he plays wide midfield to deliver some crosses