Match Thread: Wednesday Vs Forest, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's Derby County's League One promotion push | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wednesday Vs Forest, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's Derby County's League One promotion push

We've given them plenty of chances it's their own fault they didn't win, Swansea look to be happy to lose making a load of changes. Rotherham have to win today now, sheep will survive because of the 3 shitter club rule.

As always, forest give us the worst of all possible worlds.

We keep Derby up whilst ending the season with a winless run of dire performances.

The game sums up both teams.

Stevie fucking Wonder could have seen where Mighten wanted Lyle Taylor to pass the ball at the end, and he had about a century to do it. But no, he keeps it and does nothing with it.

Then they have a season saving free kick at the death and blast it into orbit

We will 100% lose to preston at home as we usually do, we'll end the season as the worst scoring forest team ever and this absolute turd of a season will be complete

I thought that most of the Forest players didn’t give a shit. Not a patch on Wednesdays players though who looked beyond disinterested for most of this game. Anyone would think they have moved lined up...

Had a stroke of luck today had to go out midway through 2nd half so was spared 25 minutes of tedium. Pity we didn't get those pens that people are talking about 2nd half so Grabban could have achieved a possibly unique hat trick of Penalty misses in same game.

Can't understand why Hughton picked Jenkinson, Dawson, Murray etc on bench today, none of them will be here next year, so why not give some youngsters a taste of what it's like to be in the squad even if they don't get on the pitch

We need a completely new front line... a couple of injuries at the back and we are in another relegation battle...our front line is demotivated, disinterested and creates no fear factor in the opposition. Wednesday they were there for the taking. In the first half ond shot on target, the penalty. In the second nil...players scared to shoot and when they do it, its Row Z or hitting the opposition. I want to win all the time, irrelevant if not beating Wednesday might relegate Derby...so no excuses or half joy...

Swansea rested half their first team the ones playing don't want to risk an injury, only hopes the sheep shoot themselves in the foot.

and Swansea cave...
What a fucking surprise from that bucnh of absolute *****.

It's a toss up between forest and Swansea for which team I have the most this season.

I absolutely knew they would throw the game against the team that can't buy a point, let alone a win.

My only hope for the rest of this utter turd of a season is to see Swansea soundly dicked in the playoffs.