Match Thread: Wednesday Vs Forest, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's Derby County's League One promotion push | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wednesday Vs Forest, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's Derby County's League One promotion push

sod it,, my first game all season im off out instead and get back for f1 qualy. CH, thanks for one of the most boring seasons in 40 odd years of watching

Keepers always know which side Grabban is going with his penalties, he is the worst pen taker I have seen in my 70+ years

Sky commentator said Grabban is reliable from the spot lol. Always had a poor record, when he does convert the keeper usually gets close to saving.

Hope we lose and have a different team and manager next season.

He's really poor from the spot, good job this doesn't matter from our perspective.

Two awful teams WTF were Weds doing in the lead up to the pen?

Great save from Westwood in the end.

Come on Wednesday sort it out, we are utter shit, it’s in your hands.

Is Krovinovic dire or does he just look it? Good on Grabban for keeping up his poor record. Sheffield Wednesday have been really poor and they need all the help we can give them here. Their chances of winning two games in a row though look remote, on the evidence so far.

We aren't good enough to finish any of the half chances we create.

It's looking doubtful that Wednesday are good enough to breach our defence.

We'll save Derby without even getting a win for our trouble

Forest significantly the better of the two teams without breaking a sweat. Come on Wednesday!