Match Thread: Wednesday Vs Forest, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's Derby County's League One promotion push | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wednesday Vs Forest, Sponsored by Wayne Rooney's Derby County's League One promotion push

Still **** s!

But it's nice to see Derby collapse again.

As it stands, they have a last day showdown with Wednesday, winner takes all.

Do you think they'll build a statue to Rooney or name a stand after him?

I can never quite understand why keepers stand a yard behind the line. Still - mustn't grumble if Derby's keeper tries it.

What a fucking surprise from that bucnh of absolute *****.

It's a toss up between forest and Swansea for which team I have the most this season.

I absolutely knew they would throw the game against the team that can't buy a point, let alone a win.

My only hope for the rest of this utter turd of a season is to see Swansea soundly dicked in the playoffs.
Another Popeism 😂😂 keep ‘em coming mate.

Wednesday have a better goal difference just, hope they aren't as shit as they were today. Huge pressure if it goes to the last day, sheep look very capable of falling to bits.

Wednesday have a better goal difference just, hope they aren't as shit as they were today. Huge pressure if it goes to the last day, sheep look very capable of falling to bits.

They look as fragile as we did this time last year.

Well at least there's some excitement next week, think most will be watching Wednesday v the Sheep next week.

So much needs sorting out. Several players out , better ones in, oh and new main stand still needed.

Bearing in mind game was duller than some of our most gifted posters, would rather see another sheep fred, surely must be dawning on even the thickest of them that they are in deep deep shit.

Their only hope is Wednesday who dont even have enough fight to make it in a tesco car park.

If Rotherham manage to pull this off, I'd consider letting both of the Chuckle Brothers pull me off.

If Rotherham sent both Wednesday and Derby down, you would have a League One featuring;

Wednesday
Derby
Ipswich
Charlton
Portsmouth (if not promoted)
Sunderland (if not promoted)
Bolton

Plus smaller clubs with a bit of recent history like Wigan and Blackpool.

That's a hell of a lot of competition for promotion

If Rotherham sent both Wednesday and Derby down, you would have a League One featuring;

Wednesday
Derby
Ipswich
Charlton
Portsmouth (if not promoted)
Sunderland (if not promoted)
Bolton

Plus smaller clubs with a bit of recent history like Wigan and Blackpool.

That's a hell of a lot of competition for promotion

Blackpool have some decent history too and Wigan have a major trophy far more recently than us or say Spurs...