Match Thread: Port Vale v Lincoln City | Page 19 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Port Vale v Lincoln City

Anyone know if crookes replaced shackell on the team sheet.

Hopefully he didn’t as I thought you were only allowed 5 loans in the squad and we already had Wharton, McCartan, mensah, Gordon and slocombe.

Surely irrelevant if shot taken, in play or out, it's a dangerous late challenge, red card and pen.

For those long in the tooth will recall one Drewe Broughton getting sent off when playing for R&D v the Imps on a Good Friday an epoch ago. For stamping on Mr. G. Maculay before the ball was in play.

Anyone know if crookes replaced shackell on the team sheet.

Hopefully he didn’t as I thought you were only allowed 5 loans in the squad and we already had Wharton, McCartan, mensah, Gordon and slocombe.

According to BBC lineup we started with 6 subs. I'm not aware we could have added another sub after the teamsheets had been submitted anyway.

According to BBC lineup we started with 6 subs. I'm not aware we could have added another sub after the teamsheets had been submitted anyway.

Cheers. Crookes was already warming up so perhaps he was the extra that travelled. Lincoln did tweet that he replaced him on the bench but didn’t think that was possible either

Does anyone have any updates on our injury list?
Habergham, Akinde, O'Connor and Frecklington
Pett and Vickers also both picked up knocks today too.

Cheers. Crookes was already warming up so perhaps he was the extra that travelled. Lincoln did tweet that he replaced him on the bench but didn’t think that was possible either
I don't think there'd be an issue as he didn't play. Perhaps just a gentle reminder of the rules. If we broke the rules at all. If the club did it then likely that it's allowed.

There was an interview after the match with Vale keeper Scott Brown. You have to give him some credit for speaking to the press but he's a very experienced keeper and was first choice at Wycombe last season.

Scott's reasoning for the defeat was that our players wanted their headers more, although acknowledging that Vale actually have a bigger team than we do.

We only scored two goals from (our own) headers today, and those were the last two. The other two goals that came from corners were low deliveries. One of the Vale fans actually commented on this.

When the players don't know what's going on, you can see why they have problems.