Match Thread: Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic

Ignoring the top 4, there are a couple of other interesting matches tonight in terms of form:

Tranmere v Grimsby : Tranmere looking for 5th straight win (and make it 6 wins in 7 unbeaten).

Northampton v Newport : Northampton looking for 4th straight win (and make it 5 wins in 7 unbeaten).

Settled at home and looking forward to another IFollow evening. All able to get to the Bank hope you've wrapped up warm.
Team looks strong but will the weather even the game out?
Oldham are one of those teams who should be doing better than they are so a dangerous opposition.
Patience will be needed tonight

Never had a problem with I follow before but when I try to access tonight's match I receive the message - to access this content please upgrade your account

Anyone else had this message?

Never had a problem with I follow before but when I try to access tonight's match I receive the message - to access this content please upgrade your account

Not tried yet but all I normally get is a disable ad-blocker before access is permitted

Sometimes you need to clear your cookies if its not loading.