Match Thread: Lincoln City v Liverpool | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Liverpool

Just going to plug in my NowTV stick - hopes all goes okay. Looking forward to a good game where we give a good account of ourselves and hoping we don't pick up any serious injuries. UTI.

I'm going to enjoy it whatever happens. As said until we know who's turning out for Liverpool we don't really know if we a underdogs or just in a no chance position. It's one of those where it would be great to be up against their top players but that would reduce our chances of a win.
We'll give them a game though. That's not going to be in doubt

This is their plane for those interested it's Jota Aviation private hire BAe 146-200.

Jet. It flew up to Liverpool this morning from their Southend Airport base

Picture courtesy of Jota Aviation

1600945016559.png

Last edited:
I know the Premiershit supporters are devoid of the real world outside of where all the big money is, but this comment from one of their forums tickled me.

Can’t see us playing Fabs, Ali or Thiago mate.
All too valuable to risk on some far away East Midland’s cabbage patch field.

I know the Premiershit supporters are devoid of the real world outside of where all the big money is, but this comment from one of their forums tickled me.

Can’t see us playing Fabs, Ali or Thiago mate.
All too valuable to risk on some far away East Midland’s cabbage patch field.

Well let's give the Premier crap a bloody nose! Then they will know who we are and where we come from then the arrogant Ba--ards.

As Kevin Keegan would say " I would love it if we beat them"

Plus we have a bowling green of a pitch to play football on.

Quite funny when you think of that clip of us playing and beating Man City over both legs all those years ago, John Beck would have been sowing potatoes on it to hamper the opposition!

Well let's give the Premier crap a bloody nose! Then they will know who we are and where we come from then the arrogant Ba--ards.

As Kevin Keegan would say " I would love it if we beat them"

Hopefully we can create a bit of turbulence tonight, even if they didn't get any on their flight into Waddo.

Van Dyke, Alexander Arnold, Jota and Thiago amongst other top players have travelled and are all in the squad for tonight.