Match Thread: Lincoln City V Bromley FC | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City V Bromley FC

Bromley up to 4th we're down to 9th. For me this is telling as if Bromley can beat us at home we can forget promotion challenges. Top half finish I think.

bristolimp - 31/10/2015 16:39

Did they make noise over the silence?

Thommo reckoned one or two Bromley supporters shouted something. You could hear someone shouting briefly on commentary. Sounded like they were shouting 'Imps' to me though, so who knows?

Stevie_imp - 31/10/2015 16:43

Bromley up to 4th we're down to 9th. For me this is telling as if Bromley can beat us at home we can forget promotion challenges. Top half finish I think.

But drastic we could go on a run either way and it could all change

Stevie_imp - 31/10/2015 16:43

Blimey Steve. Try not to get too down after one game! Sounds like they've played well. Remember we had the extra mid week game as well. At the beginning of the season I would have said Bromley are a team we should be looking at beating but they've shown themselves to be a decent outfit so far.

We were going to lose at home eventually, a Bromley are clearly a good team. Every team will have bad games this season, but let's not dismiss our play-off prospects on the basis of one game.

GoBC - 31/10/2015 16:47

bristolimp - 31/10/2015 16:39

Did they make noise over the silence?

Thommo reckoned one or two Bromley supporters shouted something. You could hear someone shouting briefly on commentary. Sounded like they were shouting 'Imps' to me though, so who knows?

Unpleasant!

Can't win 'em all, so don't write us off just yet. I think most, if not all of the people on here would have settled for 9th at this stage. Season has a long,long way to go. Congratulations to Bromley who,so far, have been the surprise package of this season.

...only one game. Disappointed but they clearly are no mugs. Onwards and upwards - don't forget we have a game in hand still!