• Win

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spot on. Davies can be grouped with them!

Davies has been tidy enough. He's just not Reguilon and it's noticeable in attack and when pace is needed in recovery.

Fulham started the game really pressing our fullbacks and it was causing us issues, so I'm not sure why they stopped. We look in control but that 2bd goal needs to happen soon.

Son went in soft on a tackle and then just stood there and watched Robinson run away with it no doubt waiting for the other Spurs players to do the defending for him. He really is turning into a little prima donna at the moment. He's barely shutting down and pulling out of headers. He needs making an example of by Jose and dragging off at half time. He can sleep on it and spend some time with the video analysts tomorrow. He has nowhere to hide when the management team finally spot that he's cheating.

Kane can't handle not being the go to man. He's developing the traits of old Dele. Slightest touch and he hits the deck and dallying.

Biggest problem I see is not being able to work the ball out of the defence. They all wait to see a pass and it goes side ways or back to Hugo to promptly hoof it. Fulham are more energetic than Burnley and I think our guys are expecting respect.

Hate the horrible green kit. We’re lucky to get the goal, Alli had missed the goal. Not really convinced by the play, we should have had more goals. I would put Reguillon on in place of Davies. Extra goals in this position to increase our GD could be important. Clean sheet important too.

Decent first half, Craven cottage is a small pitch and there’s not much room to play. Dele dropping into midfield linking with Ndombele and Hojbjerg is working well.

We need to be more clinical though.

An early goal second half sets us up nicely, hopefully we come out with intent.

It's funny how Hojbjerg has gone from being our best player to one of the weaker players on the pitch. Doherty is being pulled about the pitch a bit too easily and Harry looks average today so far.
I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say it's a sign of fatigue. Other players at other clubs who have played all season are experiencing the same. He's still giving 100% though. I'd say it's mental tiredness as much as anything.

Our players are constantly on the wrong side. It’s all very well son pressing but god he gets beaten so easily he might as well not bother