• Win

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it might be a case of defenders do their jobs and the attackers dominate the final 3rd.

Think there's loadsa goals in this. May have to pop over to the predictor thread and review!

Fulham unbeaten in their last 5 games, playing some great football now as well, I'm not expecting us to batter them, but our quality upfront is worth at least 2 goals over them.

I think it might be a case of defenders do their jobs and the attackers dominate the final 3rd.

Think there's loadsa goals in this. May have to pop over to the predictor thread and review!
Just went to check BBC sport page for k.o. times and was shocked as I had no idea we were an early one!!
Love the front line, so yes I thought the same, Def do their job, MF hustle and drive us forward for the 'Fantastic 4'?

Bale, Ali, Son, Kane in a starting lineup, well I never!

If we don’t win tonight , nobody will get a point on the predictor , and I will have a night off .
we have twenty four predictions, everyone is saying a win for us .

Fulham unbeaten in their last 5 games, playing some great football now as well, I'm not expecting us to batter them, but our quality upfront is worth at least 2 goals over them.
Agreed. Honestly a potent front line that might just be starting to click would put fear in any side. That may just force Parker to review his tactics. I think we saw glimpses of breakaways v Burnley. All about being clinical.

Pretty excited!

Just went to check BBC sport page for k.o. times and was shocked as I had no idea we were an early one!!
Love the front line, so yes I thought the same, Def do their job, MF hustle and drive us forward for the 'Fantastic 4'?

Bale, Ali, Son, Kane in a starting lineup, well I never!
That’s why I thought Ossie had picked the team ! All out attack , we will score more goals than you .

I personally never see the logic in changing a team that just got a win after a poor run, unless it's a real fixture congestion, but I suppose Jose is looking ahead to the Palace game and keeping our quicker wing backs fresh for that.

Nice line up. Shame about the full backs though. How on earth does Doherty get the nod over Tanga? And Berg, from being a starter a couple of game ago, now can't make the matchday squad without having really done much wrong.

I'm just surprised Tanganga is in the matchday squad. Was only thinking earlier that if he doesn't start getting some action, then it's time to call his agent. He's 22 this month and tagged as "the utility defender" by his manager.

As for Bergwijn, I'm wondering whether they're resting that injury he had. I'm sure the next Lamela injury won't be too far away :-)

Their movement off the ball is so much better than ours so far. Kane isn't working hard enough and is too static. Does he think as Dele is back that he'll do all the running for him?

We need to get Tanguy on the ball.

Their movement off the ball is so much better than ours so far. Kane isn't working hard enough and is too static. Does he think as Dele is back that he'll do all the running for him?

We need to get Tanguy on the ball.
Kane has been like that for some time though. Either ND doing the pressing or Moura chasing shadows.